No announcement yet.

Mares low blows weren't on purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares low blows weren't on purpose

It's a shame a great performance by Mares was tainted by his low blows but they weren't on purpose. He's not a cheap fighter and wasn't meaning to throw them that way but he did.

I thought some of the low blows were caused by Agbeko pulling Mares head down and many were right on the belt line in which the ref said was a legal shot.

I thought Mares outboxed Agbeko and the only real punch that effective for Agbeko was the counter right.

The low blows tainted a great performance by Mares.

I agree with you.. But I dont understand why most idiots on here failed to see all the Agbeko rabbit punching and the pulling of Mares head??????The numbers proved that Mares did the better work...

Comment

they are just trolls with nothing better to do. Agbeko was holding behind the head and hitting there as well but I still think Mares low blows were worse, it's just a shame because you can see they weren't on purpose.

Comment

Gtfo cuauht. Bro, your boy pitty patted. Agbeko landed ALL the hard punches amd closed the show like a boss while facing all the adversity and getting his pelvis and balls beat down.

Amateur fight, yea maybe. Pro fuk no.

Agbeko landed uppercuts lesft hooks and all kindsa rights.

Comment

This is hella funny that all these people are pissed better you than me Lol.

Comment

cmon now, how can you justify 17(give or take) ****en low blows in ****en 4 rounds to be not on purpose?....**** is laugahble man......

Comment

He had some serious accuracy problems then. If the ref would have done his job maybe he would have kept them up a bit

Comment

Yea bro, its not like he has done it in his past fights or appeared on a TV Show of him Low-blowing a dummy over and over again, oh wait...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  they are just trolls with nothing better to do. Agbeko was holding behind the head and hitting there as well but I still think Mares low blows were worse, it's just a shame because you can see they weren't on purpose.
                  Great, they weren't on purpose... I guess when Mares says he likes to go to the body, he means, he likes to go to the nuts. Clearly, this isn't the first time he's had this issue with another fighter. Perhaps he should actually look at his opponents body, and, if his head is being held down, clinch by grabbing his opponents waist instead of constantly hit them in the nuts. At this point, he's building a bad rep, that's two fights in a row that he's got away with throwing low blows in the double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I agree but all these Maxican haters are so Butt hurt!! **** Walt!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X