Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Shot of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    They should have cast someone tougher who still knows how to be seductive.
    luv this chic,shes got the whole package

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      ENUFF with the nolan *** sucking. THAT'S IT!

You people are good posters in here. You're making me feel like this is a pac or floyd thread.
      No. Floyd/Pac threads are filled with bullshyt, half truths and fabrication.

Nolan is a great filmmaker and has yet to make a bad movie. He knows what he's doing unlike the e-filmmakers who criticize his decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        And if you thought Halle Berry's catwoman was hot, she used a MALE stunt double for that movie. yuk
        Don't even bring that farce of a film into the discussion. Not only was Catwoman one of the worst films of the last 10 years, but it's not even loosely based on the actual character/comics or batman. Her name wasn't even Selina Kyle it was Patience or some shyt.

Comment

Finally. About freaking time.

Comment

Looks lame tbh.

Comment

I doubt this is the finished product, tbh. She has no mask on isn't even fully geared up and decked out yet. I also doubt that Nolan is going to be taking Burton's dominatrix approach to the character.

I wish that these images didn't get leaked because hearing people b!tch about how disappointed they are is annoying, especially considering that the first two films were amazing and people think this one is going to suck now just by looking at a few pictures.

I'm actually shocked these are getting out and I'm also shocked at how much was revealed in the teaser. The teaser for The Dark Knight just had a few soundbites and a Joker laugh and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                terrible choice...i like her *******, dont get me wrong. but catwoman? GTFOOH

Finally some good post of you. Anne defo lacks the soul of catwoman. But I guess she sukks cucks better than Hilary Swank, Rhona Mitra or Kate Beckinsale et. al.

Comment

Take teh test, Nolan.

Comment

Thats not catwoman.

Comment

No interest in the film tbh, but I will say this kids; if Michael Caine is in it, no matter how shite it is, it will be watchable. When I was a young lad, my father sat me down, gave me a beer, and we watched Zulu. He pointed out Caine to me and said,
                      "Listen 'ere, our kid. You see that bloke there? That fella is Michael Caine. He ain't the best of actors, but by golly he has natural presence. You have to watch the chap and listen to him. Now, give me a hand with me zipper."

So keep an eye on Caine, all of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X