No announcement yet.

The Nazis persecuted and killed people for their religious beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Am I justifying Squealpiggy's blatant bigotry and religious hate by responding to him and posting in his threads????

I would have a much more pleasant time on this site, if I just completely ignored him, no matter how much of a **** he is.
    he may be a **** but his posts are very formal and show what some would call "knowledge" maybe he copies and pastes stuff maybe not noone will ever know but he's a pretty good poster in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      I think people should be tolerant of each others' religious beliefs.

There is no need for squealpiggy's hate threads against Roman Catholics, born-again Christians and Muslims.

I'm not a religious person myself, but I respect other people right to have whatever religious beliefs they choose.
      I see what your saying man and agree to an extent but we have the right to be tolerant and intolerant at the same time. I hate religion myself but not the people who follow that religion. If they try and tell me about it or try to push their beliefs on me I'll quickly put them in their place and trust me they wont want to talk to me anymore.

I had this one guy come up to me I think he was mormon he was wearing that white shirt black pants and tie carrying a backpack and mind you we were just walking down the street. He said something about Jesus love you and accept him into your life I said ohh wow wait one second and said you know what i think, I think Jesus and God are fake and extremely over rated. The devil and just a figment of our imagination and religion is for people that are weak minded and cant live their lives on their own terms. He quickly looked at me like he was gonna **** his pants and didnt say another word and walked away.

Comment

One of the few guys that does not let Facts get in the way of his opinions.

Indeed a strange and sad individual.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          second squeelypig is a far better and educated poster 85% of the other posters here.
          Man, you're easily fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
            Man, you're easily fooled.
            like I said based on what I see he seems more educated on certain subjects than most, whether or not he's copying and pasting from somewhere we will never know

Comment

Squealpiggy needs to become MORE TOLERANT of people whose beliefs differ from his own.
              Why does he? Because it upsets you?

Get a life and go make some real friends.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                like I said based on what I see he seems more educated on certain subjects than most, whether or not he's copying and pasting from somewhere we will never know
                Dude do you know how many times he's been banned for talking rubbish and trolling ? ?

Comment

Squealpiggy needs to become MORE TOLERANT of people whose beliefs differ from his own.
                  The man in your ava just got pwnedededed.

Comment

the teacher believes this freedom fighter character sucks as a persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
                      Dude do you know how many times he's been banned for talking rubbish and trolling ? ?
                      does it matter? he can talk real talk and people may call it rubbish either way if you dont like what he says just like he dont like what/who you consider your god/savior whats the difference? He has a right to say all the crap he wants about religion and people dont have to like it as you have the right to call him a crap poster and dumbass on the forums. It's called the internet and other pages are a click away.

And dont get me wrong I'm not saying hes a great poster but whenever I read his stuff I find he breaks down things for people to understand in extremely long and most often boring paragraphs but it's more insightful than just saying god is for ******* or my religion is better than yours ect ect.

Comment

Working...
                      X