Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats more rationally believable: The tooth fairy or God/Jesus???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats more rationally believable: The tooth fairy or God/Jesus???

Which of the two is more likely to exist based on logical, rational, intelligent thinking?

well i'd say Jesus cause you could always catch your parents exchanging the tooth for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      well i'd say Jesus cause you could always catch your parents exchanging the tooth for the money.
      Good point!

I think im living a lie, i believe!!
      Take me to heaven jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post

Funny, and true.

Comment

Simple: The tooth fairy, because I always got money for my baby teeth but Jesus never answered one prayer.

This proves without a doubt that Jesus is a fictional character and the tooth fairy is real.

Comment

Originally posted by DTF View Post
            Simple: The tooth fairy, because I always got money for my baby teeth but Jesus never answered one prayer.

This proves without a doubt that Jesus is a fictional character and the tooth fairy is real.
            See this is the ignorance of atheists. Your arguments against the beliefe that God exists are just plain stupid. I understand you don't believe there's a God, that's cool I don't care if you do or don't.

The fact is, you can't make and argument for or against the existance of God, so why bother?

For example, there was this Nativity scene in the Washington State Capital building and there was a group of atheists that put a sign next to it that basically was talking about how God is afantasy and religion has ruined the world.

It's so idiotic and hatefull to do that because we live in a country that if founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and values and if you don't believe in God, why does that bother you so much?

Why try and take the words "merry Christmas" away? It doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              See this is the ignorance of atheists. Your arguments against the beliefe that God exists are just plain stupid. I understand you don't believe there's a God, that's cool I don't care if you do or don't.

The fact is, you can't make and argument for or against the existance of God, so why bother?

For example, there was this Nativity scene in the Washington State Capital building and there was a group of atheists that put a sign next to it that basically was talking about how God is afantasy and religion has ruined the world.

It's so idiotic and hatefull to do that because we live in a country that if founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and values and if you don't believe in God, why does that bother you so much?

i agree. it's now politically incorrect to have faith in God. like you, i understand why some people don't and that's fine. but i find that ateists start **** with Christians and mock them wayyyyy more often than Christians do to them.

most of the time Christians just say to believe in Jesus, ask for forgiveness, yadda yadda yadda. but you rarely see them talking down on athiests. you always see people complaining that religious people are "imposing" their lives on them. no their not! they may give a minute long speech about salvation and, if you don't like it, tell em 'no thanks' and move on. it's not that tough.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Many of the founding fathers where deist or atheists.. so how can you say it was founded on "judo-christian" principles.
                btw, you also can't make an argument for or against the tooth fairy, or the flying spaghetti monster, or the elf who steals your underwear.
                That surely must make all of them true.

Comment

This is just another religion bashing thread.

Gets boring doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Many of the founding fathers where deist or atheists.. so how can you say it was founded on "judo-christian" principles.
                    btw, you also can't make an argument for or against the tooth fairy, or the flying spaghetti monster, or the elf who steals your underwear.
                    That surely must make all of them true.
                    First off, many of the founding fathers were men of faith. The people who first came to this continent from Europe came because they wanted to worship freely. I say Judao-Christian because many of our basic morals come from the Ten Commandments. You can still see the 10 Commandments in many public buildings.

As far as comparing the tooth fairy or any other fictional character with Jesus is stupid and that's why people can't have this conversation.

Whether you believe that God exist or not, Jesus was a real person. This is not my belief but FACT. A man by the name of Jesus of Nazareth was born roughly 2000 years ago and his teachings are still followed today.

He is not just a fictional character in the Bible but also is recorded by Roman historians during the time of his crucifixion.

Again, this isn't a, God vs no-God argument. I don't care if you don't believe in God, I just want to know why it's so important for Atheists to desecrate and disrespect the beliefs of others. Why does it both you so much that people believe in a higher being?

That's my real question

Comment

Working...
                    X