No announcement yet.

will TARVER VS GREEN be televised??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will TARVER VS GREEN be televised??

Now that the fight is back on , will it be shown on sky or main event??any1 know??

Originally posted by newforce View Post
    Now that the fight is back on , will it be shown on sky or main event??any1 know??
    Usually Sky & Main Event show the same cards, but I can see Main Event doing a PPV for this one.

Comment

This would 1 fight that all aussies would be dying to see, an aussie going for a title shot? is it for a world title?

Comment

Originally posted by newforce View Post
        This would 1 fight that all aussies would be dying to see, an aussie going for a title shot? is it for a world title?
        Depends on much you regard the IBO?

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          Depends on much you regard the IBO?
          Well i think he could sell it as a world title. I Rate IBO as the highest outside of the main 4. And i rate the WBA a joke at times. If he beats Tarver, than Danny is finally a world champion in my eyes.

Comment

I dont really like the IBO or class it as a world tittle but it is, If danny beats tarver he deserver too be called a world champion... if he beats him it better be convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
              Well i think he could sell it as a world title. I Rate IBO as the highest outside of the main 4. And i rate the WBA a joke at times. If he beats Tarver, than Danny is finally a world champion in my eyes.
              I agree with that.

Comment

brently I cant wait for the brawl too happen........ ****ing better live up to expectations hey..

Comment

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
                  brently I cant wait for the brawl too happen........ ****ing better live up to expectations hey..
                  Yeah, It should be a bit of fun. It's one PPV I'll probably buy. I wish the undercard was as solid as Cotto vs. Mosley. It will be on a Saturday in Australia.

Comment

Okay well here is how its going to go. Predictable (the start at least). The bell sounds for round one. Danny Green rushes over to Tarvers corner and starts unloading then ? (you finish the story).

My story goes. Danny Green rushes over to Tarvers corner as the bell goes for round one he starts unloading, Tarver holds. The ref breaks them up, after 32 seconds Danny lands a massive right, Tarver falls back into the ropes and is up straight away but its still a knockdown. As the ref says to fight again, Danny again sprints over to Tarver and unloads, the continual pressure is frustrating and tiring Tarver and Danny lands a big left with a big right. For the second time Tarver is down (1 min 20 seconds gone). The crowd is silenced. Tarver looks already beaten. He has chose the wrong fighter for a tune up with Dawson. Danny Green is like a caged tiger, the ref says to fight again and he sprints over to Tarver, Tarver walks back against the ropes expecting more punishment. Bang, Danny lands 4 massive shots and Tarver is on the ground after the 10 count. It has been his first knock out loss. The crowd is silenced. Danny is jumping in the air with truck loads of joy. This is truely a fairytale for the Australian who breaks down in tears.

Comment

Working...
                    X