No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Drops, Dominates Postol To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Just a dominant performance by Crawford.

He is the best 140 pounder in the world. If Pacquiao doesn't want it then maybe TC can unify all the belts against Eduard Troyanovsky and Ricky Burns (who he already whipped.)

Or he can move up to 147 and go after some of the interesting names there. Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, Brook.

The young man has a bright future.

The move to welterweight is inevitable. He weighed 157 last night. And there's not any interesting fights for him that are realistic below 47. The biggest fight would be Lomanchenko. But that's at least 18 months away. Mikey Garcia would be interesting. But we know Mikey ain't f.uck'n with Arum.

Comment

• crawford is top 3 p4p and at 28 has a better resume than kovalev or golovkin AND lomachenko

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        crawford is top 3 p4p and at 28 has a better resume than kovalev or golovkin AND lomachenko
        Is you gypshun' and sheeit?

Did you build da pyramids and sheeit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Is you gypshun' and sheeit?

Did you build da pyramids and sheeit?
          http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/menes.jpg

gotta steal someone elses inventions and ourstory(history) bc you have nothing of value to look back into that is worthy
          who wants to be descended of "barbaric" germanic clans that roamed the cold tundra plains of southern russia

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/menes.jpg

gotta steal someone elses inventions and ourstory(history) bc you have nothing of value to look back into that is worthy
            who wants to be descended of "barbaric" germanic clans that roamed the cold tundra plains of southern russia
            You'd be living in a mudhut somewhere if it wasn't for the white man boy.

And since when did whites claim to be descended from the ancient egyptians? sure a few crackpots do but they're far outnumbered by afrocentric morons like you.

Comment

• If Crawford is indeed Pacquiao's next opponent, then Bud's performance against Viktor was the closest to any prime Floyd Mayweather, Jr, fight I've ever seen.

It was eerily reminiscent of Mayweather's fight with Diego Corrales, where he constantly moved, pot shot, countered and dropped Diego Corrales to the canvas at will. Postol even had trouble throwing punches at Crawford from all the constant movement and speed.

If this version of Crawford shows up with those 28 or 29 year old legs of his, then at this stage of Manny's career, he doesn't stand a chance. For one, he'll be cutting weight to 140 for the first time in 7 years. In addition, he will be facing the fastest fighter he has challenged since a past his prime 38 year old legs, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Whom he failed to cut off the ring against and lastly he just might get stopped.

I think Manny should just remain retired than to face Terence Crawford because what's the point? He has nothing to prove against him. He has been there and he has done that. He doesn't need Terence. Crawford needs him in order to become a crossover mainstream Pay per view star.

Therefore, in my opinion, it's a dangerous fight for Pacquiao that he should avoid at all costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                You'd be living in a mudhut somewhere if it wasn't for the white man boy.

And since when did whites claim to be descended from the ancient egyptians? sure a few crackpots do but they're far outnumbered by afrocentric morons like you.
                boy stop learn YOUR "history" before you go trying to spew lies genetic recessive

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  If Crawford is indeed Pacquiao's next opponent, then Bud's performance against Viktor was the closest to any prime Floyd Mayweather, Jr, fight I've ever seen.

It was eerily reminiscent of Mayweather's fight with Diego Corrales, where he constantly moved, pot shot, countered and dropped Diego Corrales to the canvas at will. Postol even had trouble throwing punches at Crawford from all the constant movement and speed.

If this version of Crawford shows up with those 28 or 29 year old legs of his, then at this stage of Manny's career, he doesn't stand a chance. For one, he'll be cutting weight to 140 for the first time in 7 years. In addition, he will be facing the fastest fighter he has challenged since a past his prime 38 year old legs, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Whom he failed to cut off the ring against and lastly he just might get stopped.

I think Manny should just remain retired than to face Terence Crawford because what's the point? He has nothing to prove against him. He has been there and he has done that. He doesn't need Terence. Crawford needs him in order to become a crossover mainstream Pay per view star.

Therefore, in my opinion, it's a dangerous fight for Pacquiao that he should avoid at all costs.
                  There is something you don't understand about Top Rank fighters. They don't decide who they will fight and won't fight. Bob Arum decides that. And Bob Arum both needs and wants a Pacquaio vs Crawford fight, so it will definitely happen, but only after Pacquaio fights Vargas. However, in typical Arum fashion, Arum will only offer the fight to Crawford only if Crawford agrees to sign an extension of his contract with Arum.

Comment

• it was a boring boxing match

I think boxing rules need to be changed to deduct points if a boxer spends the majority of each round running away from his opponent. Crawford spent the majority of this boxing match running away and dancing around the outside of the ring and only occasionally moving in to throw a punch or 2. It wasn't fair to Postol. Postol was trying to make the boxing match interesting but Crawford was just running away most of the time. I don't want to offend the fans of Crawford, but this boxing match was boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by HM4u View Post
                      I think boxing rules need to be changed to deduct points if a boxer spends the majority of each round running away from his opponent. Crawford spent the majority of this boxing match running away and dancing around the outside of the ring and only occasionally moving in to throw a punch or 2. It wasn't fair to Postol. Postol was trying to make the boxing match interesting but Crawford was just running away most of the time. I don't want to offend the fans of Crawford, but this boxing match was boring.
                      I've seen Postol in other dull fights...try blaming him...all he had to do was step over and cut him off like Roach was telling him.

Stop crying.

Comment

Working...
                      X