No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shots fired in Munich shopping centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

I've travelled to Muslim countries and have come across some of the nicest people I've ever met. Every Muslim I've met at home has been cool , Not going to condone these acts sh.its f.ucked up. But I don't thinkk 99.99% of Muslims would condone them either

Comment

Ypur a fool and a NRA sheep if you think the U.S. gun laws help keep the citizens safe

^^^^
      this

Maybe the worst thread in this entire Thread, Maybe one of the worst post I've ever seen on this site which is a accomplishment. Every word in this is sh.it, Thumbs up to you my friend

The lounges hate for Islam & Muslim is beyond sad and pathetic

I've travelled to Muslim countries and have come across some of the nicest people I've ever met. Every Muslim I've met at home has been cool , Not going to condone these acts sh.its f.ucked up. But I don't thinkk 99.99% of Muslims would condone them either

On a sidenote Makavellis posts to Sterling were funny as f.uck
      Eat muhammad(pig feces be upon him) shit while you're at it you goof, that will reaaallly show us how tolerant and progressive you are. You're just another sitting duck who is convinced by the BS left wing narrative just because you met a few ******s who can play the game and pretend to be nice to you.

Comment

• The fact that he killed himself goes against it being an IsIs religious type thing doesn't it ?

Does that get you your 72 Virgins ? I thought it was a mortal sin or some **** ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          The fact that he killed himself goes against it being an IsIs religious type thing doesn't it ?

Does that get you your 72 Virgins ? I thought it was a mortal sin or some **** ?
          Suicide bombers kill themselves, the plane hijackers kill themselves.

Comment

The lounges hate for Islam & Muslim is beyond sad and pathetic.

Then you are, in fact, the one guilty of ignorance. I've heard your argument plenty before though, 'I have traveled and met nice muslims'. So have I. Their religion still sucks.

Comment

• "They couldn't possibly be bad, the handful that I've met were so nice to me! "

So naive, so arrogant and ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                "They couldn't possibly be bad, the handful that I've met were so nice to me! "

So naive, so arrogant and ignorant.
                Every one of them that delivered takeaways to me have been very nice.

Comment

• Let me just say this. As someone who is middle eastern in origin and can blend in with these type of crowds and speak (one of) their languages, I know what their true faces are in regards to you, the natives of the west who are fooled by their fake charms.

They have utter contempt for you, their hatred for you is evident when they talk behind your backs but I have seen these same animals turn on the 'nice act' and make you believe oh my, they may not be so bad after all like the media and Al-Obama says! I'm getting all these tingly little feelings in my liberal stomach!

You know the first things they come up with whenever a western country is attacked by a muslim? 1-Waa why think this is real islam and 2-Why not the same attention for attacks that kill people in the middle east? And my favorite 3-The Jews did this. Don't blame islame.

It's never actually "Oh I'm so sorry for those western victims" or any anger towards the muslim terrorists. And that's when they talk to you about it.

You know what they actually feel and talk about this behind your backs? That you guys deserve these attacks because your military is active in the ME and you stand by the Jews. Heard this many times because like I said I've been in situations where they lowered their guards around me because they don't know me and me being ME of christian origin is not on their radar.

Every single 'nice muslim' you've met is like this. Don't fall for the act, don't be sheep. It's a sign of weakness.

Comment

• This was not a planned attack by Daesh/IS. This killer was a mentally ill loner who was most likely inspired by Daesh/IS. He was also interested in Anders Breivik and school shootings.

This is the type of horrible attack that you just can't stop.

His name was Ali Sonboly and looks like an innocent teen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Still religious and therefore delusional so no real difference is there ?
                      It's like living in the dark ages.

Comment

Working...
                      X