Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word on the street is that we're about to snap up Lucas Vazquez.

Taking key players from the likes of Barca/Bayern & Madrid, this is how we roll now.

Comment

• Barcelona look like Chelsea out there.

No clue how to break down a low block defence.

Is Sergio Busquets the biggest **** in football? Has that guy ever been tackled without screaming like an absolute b.itch and getting his opponent booked. It was a booking but still.

Every time. Every single time.

Comment

• Suarez was always far to good for liverpool or Arsenal for that matter..

Also this kinda football is disgusting.. simulation and deliberate fouls every 30 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Suarez was always far to good for liverpool or Arsenal for that matter..

Also this kinda football is disgusting.. simulation and deliberate fouls every 30 seconds
          There is just no way of punishing a player that goes down and literally screams like a little b.itch.

Maybe they could review stuff like that.

Annoys me. It is cheating.

Comment

• After the demotion to the bottom tier 4 years ago, promotion back to the Premier League was secured tonight. Been a long and difficult 4 years, but man things are looking bright.

Delighted.

Comment

• Also, just saw Atletico got a man sent off against Barca yet again and that Suarez should have been sent off. Typical.

Don't think Barca will remember what it looks like to play against 11 Atletico players for 90 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                After the demotion to the bottom tier 4 years ago, promotion back to the Premier League was secured tonight. Been a long and difficult 4 years, but man things are looking bright.

Delighted.
                One thing i've always wanted to ask a Rangers fan....that James Tavernier...isn't he a right back?

Nearly every time i check the Rangers score i see he's scored for them....is that just a coincidence or is he banging them in every week? If he is he must have the best stats ever for a RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  One thing i've always wanted to ask a Rangers fan....that James Tavernier...isn't he a right back?

Nearly every time i check the Rangers score i see he's scored for them....is that just a coincidence or is he banging them in every week? If he is he must have the best stats ever for a RB.
                  He's a right winger disguised as a RB

He can't defend too well, but 13 goals and 18 assists so far more than make up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Barcelona look like Chelsea out there.

No clue how to break down a low block defence.

Is Sergio Busquets the biggest **** in football? Has that guy ever been tackled without screaming like an absolute b.itch and getting his opponent booked. It was a booking but still.

Every time. Every single time.
                    Busquets has always and will always be a bytch. I've never liked that punk.

Comment

• Jordi Alba is such a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X