Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Doubt Trout - gettin boozed like there's a no doubt Drought!

Comment

wow thought he was better than this...... guess i was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Welcome to West Texas. Trout is a big black male with a white ***** on his arm. Some would say he had it coming. In W. Texas a black male has a 12 oclock curfew. I was arrested once on suspicion of PI just because I refused to take a sobriety test. I told the officer im tired and im not taking no damn sobriety test. Ill rather take a breathalizer instead. The officer called me a smart ***** and arrested me. When I got to the station I blew a .00. Guilty of being black on a friday I guess. If I wasnt making so much scratch id move back to Cali.
        yup, professional victim. don't believe a single part of your "story"

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Welcome to West Texas. Trout is a big black male with a white ***** on his arm. Some would say he had it coming. In W. Texas a black male has a 12 oclock curfew. I was arrested once on suspicion of PI just because I refused to take a sobriety test. I told the officer im tired and im not taking no damn sobriety test. Ill rather take a breathalizer instead. The officer called me a smart ***** and arrested me. When I got to the station I blew a .00. Guilty of being black on a friday I guess. If I wasnt making so much scratch id move back to Cali.
          WTF are you talking about. El Paso has a huge military base and black dudes date mexican girls on a regular. I'm black and I live/work in El Paso. Also if you didn't have a damn drink, why the hell did u ask for a breathalyzer...most cops don't carry portable ones and therefore he had no choice but to arrest you for suspicion and take you in...thank yourself on that one.

Also Trout was with two other males and his wife(I assume, don't know her name), all of them were arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            WTF are you talking about. El Paso has a huge military base and black dudes date mexican girls on a regular. I'm black and I live/work in El Paso. Also if you didn't have a damn drink, why the hell did u ask for a breathalyzer...most cops don't carry portable ones and therefore he had no choice but to arrest you for suspicion and take you in...thank yourself on that one.

Also Trout was with two other males and his wife(I assume, don't know her name), all of them were arrested.
            i guess he doesn't understand that when you're starting drunken riots you're bound to get arrested. instead he wants to turn it into a "racial" angle like a victimized ******.

Comment

Basically this is the same a getting a driving on suspended. Its nothing. They wanted to write him up or something and this is all they could come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post

Serious question, are Mexican women considered White in Texas??

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  The police especially to arrest people on trivial charges if they know they have the money to post bail and pay fines.

If Trout were homeless they would have thrown him outside and told him to get lost.
                  Or it could be the fact that he and three others were arrested, and there was no responsible party to release him too. Also maybe he wasn't cut a break, so the officer who earns a 1/4 of what Trout makes, doesn't get complained on by the other witnesses/complainants involved as giving Trout preferential treatment, because he's "famous"...there are two sides to everything. Also maybe the break he caught was not being charged with assault?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Serious question, are Mexican women considered White in Texas??
                    LOL..not here, we live 20 minutes from Juarez. This town is 90% Hispanic, whites are a minority here.

Heading East, they may be considered that way in larger cities....Trout lives 30 minutes from El Paso
                    Last edited by Calabis; 01-02-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I'm the champ, dammit! Respect my authoritie!

Comment

Working...
                      X