Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reed is a wife beater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow the sensitivity in this thread is somewhat disturbing. Get the sand out of your vagina folks it's a damn joke. Even RJJ wouldn't KTFO Moham for this thread.

Comment

Look at this scumbag!
      The guy is clearly a narcissist

Comment

Well there's no evidence that Reed from BS is a wifebeater, so this seems like a harmless joke that would probably be taken wrong from people who read it. I admit I thought it was a shot at Reed too cause I didn't even know the Fantastic 4 guys name.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Well there's no evidence that Reed from BS is a wifebeater, so this seems like a harmless joke that would probably be taken wrong from people who read it. I admit I thought it was a shot at Reed too cause I didn't even know the Fantastic 4 guys name.
          this is basically the situation with me so i over-reacted a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            this is basically the situation with me so i over-reacted a bit.
            Moham will now be executed in court.

Comment

I always thought his name was Elastic Man...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Even RJJ wouldn't KTFO Moham for this thread.
                At this point, I feel pretty certain that even this thread, could KTFO RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I always thought his name was Elastic Man...
                  I always referred to him as "The guy who can stretch himself". The fire one is "The fire guy who says flame on". The girl is "The girl". Finally "The guy who is made of rocks".

Comment

Comment

I always referred to him as "The guy who can stretch himself". The fire one is "The fire guy who says flame on". The girl is "The girl". Finally "The guy who is made of rocks".
                      I use to watch this as a kid in PR always thought they were Spanish lol!
                      el hombre elastico, el hombre fuego, el hombre piedra, la mujer invincible...and they all lived in El Salon de Justicia...

Comment

Working...
                      X