Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Ruslan Provodnikov on BoxRec for March 28th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provodnikov is a bit overrated...Sometimes excitement and entertainment get mistaken for skills & ability...Ruslan has some good wins and his efforts against Bradley were commendable but I'm not sold on his merits as an elite fighter...

Mathyesse is more than a tough guy with a good chin and power...

Mathyesse UD

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      I like ruslan but he cant come walking at lucas with no defense. He will go to sleep. Matthysse is better in every departement.
      agreed 100% but it will be brutally fun to watch war matthysse!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
        man, i hope it's carson, cali. Would be cool to have this as my first live fight ever. Do you think i can get a good seat for a $100.00 at the stub hub? Don't know the price ranges there.
        any seat is good bro, trust me been to many many fights there. U even have a great view from the very top makin ur way to the bottom. We are very lucky here in cali. Cheers!!! A bloody mess

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          Man, I hope it's Carson, Cali. Would be cool to have this as my first live fight ever. Do you think I can get a good seat for a $100.00 at the stub hub? Don't know the price ranges there.
          Get the cheap seats for like 45 bucks. You could still see the sweat flying off their heads.

Comment

Working...
          X