Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do US invade countries with lesser degrees of human right violations then Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    because the DEA and american government (parts of it) make tons of money off the drug war.

mexican politicians are the worst.

i mean their president's wife just bought a 7 million dollar mansion. obviously paid by drug money.
    It was a gift doe, from the nice Chinese investor

Comment

The middle East has lesser degrees of human rights violations than Mexico.

hahahaha Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        It was a gift doe, from the nice Chinese investor
        lol so after days of preparing for a dishonest answer for your president's wife having a 7 million dollar mansion, that's the answer they come up with?

i must say not bad at all.

complete bull**** but very good bull****.

chinese investor lol.

Comment

They have helped Mexico. Covert operations were leaked to the public of boots on the ground in Mexico where US special forces. They were training Mexican law enforcement and military tactics to take out the cartels with the same way U.S. battles Al Qaeda. Most notably they shared torture techniques which the Mexican government were more then willing to implement on suspected Cartel affiliates. Most notably water boarding, asphyxiation, electric shock, beatings and far worst things. That's Mexico's governments choice and I think they probably made the right choice with using torture on the count that it has lead to many more arrest. If there was Covert operations going on right now in Mexico, South America, or Russia, we probably wouldn't know about it.......

Invading Iraq was the right choice. Saddam was a radical dictator who got way to powerful having back then the 4th largest army in the world, possession of weapons of mass destruction, and partaking in genocide. If we would have left it alone, the potential threat would have only grown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            lol so after days of preparing for a dishonest answer for your president's wife having a 7 million dollar mansion, that's the answer they come up with?

i must say not bad at all.

complete bull**** but very good bull****.

chinese investor lol.
            they try. They did cancel their joint project to build a massive railroad system with said Chinese company lol. Aside from trying to seal a few business and trading deals in Asia and the G 20 conference that was held here, Nieto wanted to "set things straight" and be more transparent by canceling the project last week Lol. Seeing as how the bidder of the project was the same generous man whom gifted such an expensive house, carrying on with he project after the mansion came to light would create massive backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I was in that ****hole a few months ago you idiot, i'd never go back.
              You have to be dumber than inkayamba and i never thought anyone could be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I was in that ****hole a few months ago you idiot, i'd never go back.
                First of you just visited for what a week? 2? lol

and you called it a shit hole lmfao

You just confirmed you dont know shit about shit.

#YaMeCanse with these dumb fucks who speak out their asses.

Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 01-10-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

"my country is a coward" - floyd jr

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    why would they cut off their own supply? Whether my people are dying or not, Bobby and Darnell are still selling and buying drugs so why bother getting your hands dirty when you can just give them the guns to kill each other while maintaining the drug flow... People are ignorant as ****, thinking the US could just march in and settle any conflict in any country. This problem is deep rooted beyond Mexican borders. Mexico is on the verge of revolution...
                    bullsheet they will not revolt because sending tens of millions of young guys here who should be revolting are like a safety valve to keep dissent down.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      They have helped Mexico. Covert operations were leaked to the public of boots on the ground in Mexico where US special forces. They were training Mexican law enforcement and military tactics to take out the cartels with the same way U.S. battles Al Qaeda. Most notably they shared torture techniques which the Mexican government were more then willing to implement on suspected Cartel affiliates. Most notably water boarding, asphyxiation, electric shock, beatings and far worst things. That's Mexico's governments choice and I think they probably made the right choice with using torture on the count that it has lead to many more arrest. If there was Covert operations going on right now in Mexico, South America, or Russia, we probably wouldn't know about it.......

Invading Iraq was the right choice. Saddam was a radical dictator who got way to powerful having back then the 4th largest army in the world, possession of weapons of mass destruction, and partaking in genocide. If we would have left it alone, the potential threat would have only grown.
                      you are out of your mind saddam kept order there instead of the chaos we caused. one million dead 4 million homeless 6 trillion spent and it is now 5 thousand times worse after we destroyed their hospitals water and sewerage plants electric highways bridges schools killed thousands of doctors scientists teachers all for Israel. are you insane??

Comment

Working...
                      X