Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does the youth in this new generation have a habbit of getting KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or does the youth in this new generation have a habbit of getting KO'd?

I mean I've never seen so many kids, teenagers and young adults (i.e. early 20's) get KNOCKED OUT cold so many times in my life.

I've personally been exposed to violence my entire life. I've been in many street fights as a kid through my teens and have seen many other street fights and I have to say, I HAVE NEVER seen so many kids get brutally KO'd in my entire life. People in my generation fought fist fights just like any other generation, but this new generation just has a habbit of not only losing, but getting burtally KO'd.

Every other time I turn around, there's a new video of a kid getting KO'd. I don't mean losing the fight, but literally knocked the fcuk out lol

So my question is, is it a coincidence that these kids are getting KO'd or are they just soft as hell?

Too small of a sample size. Out of the millions of fights that probably happen every week, only a few are recorded, and only a few of them are KO's.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I mean I've never seen so many kids, teenagers and young adults (i.e. early 20's) get KNOCKED OUT cold so many times in my life.

I've personally been exposed to violence my entire life. I've been in many street fights as a kid through my teens and have seen many other street fights and I have to say, I HAVE NEVER seen so many kids get brutally KO'd in my entire life. People in my generation fought fist fights just like any other generation, but this new generation just has a habbit of not only losing, but getting burtally KO'd.

Every other time I turn around, there's a new video of a kid getting KO'd. I don't mean losing the fight, but literally knocked the fcuk out lol

So my question is, is it a coincidence that these kids are getting KO'd or are they just soft as hell?
      Yeah, I reckon you're on to something there, mate.

Take the second B out of habit before I slit your throat and fuck the wound.

Comment

I think it's 2 factors:

1) a lot of technology available to record fights nowadays;

2) everyone is a bit more of a pu$sy.

Comment

not sure what generation you talking about, but im 27 and been in hundred of street fights and I usually knocked everyone out but I attribute that to Ive always been into lifting weight since i was 14 and been pretty much the same height 5'9, when i was 16 i was knocking 24 years old out and plus ive been in boxing since i was 8 so ehhhh, but all my other friends who didnt have power and know how to really scrap it was always a 50/50 fight for them.

but now away days every teenager works out and is on proteins shakes and ****.

Comment

I've seen alot of street fights and I can't recall seeing someone ever getting KO'd

I mainly see that type of stuff on WSHH and Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Too small of a sample size. Out of the millions of fights that probably happen every week, only a few are recorded, and only a few of them are KO's.
              Possibly, but I highly doubt it.

Between skinny jeans, feminism leaking to males and absent fathers, I just think this new generation is meh...

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              I think it's 2 factors:

1) a lot of technology available to record fights nowadays;

2) everyone is a bit more of a pu$sy.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              not sure what generation you talking about, but im 27 and been in hundred of street fights and I usually knocked everyone out but I attribute that to Ive always been into lifting weight since i was 14 and been pretty much the same height 5'9, when i was 16 i was knocking 24 years old out and plus ive been in boxing since i was 8 so ehhhh, but all my other friends who didnt have power and know how to really scrap it was always a 50/50 fight for them.

but now away days every teenager works out and is on proteins shakes and ****.
              I'm 30 and have personally seen many blows thrown throughout my life. I'm not just talking about video's, but personally seen younger kids carried out after being KO'd.

Comment

A generation of idiots with access to (relatively) high quality video recording equipment at all times who record every single fight they see and only upload or propagate the ones where someone gets starched.

In other words the opportunity to see fights has increased because of smartphones while the selection of fights you see are a biased sample.

Comment

It's because people aren't interested in uploaded street fights that don't end in a knockout.

Jesus Christ, that should be painfully obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    im 27 and been in hundred of street fights and I usually knocked everyone out

Comment

Working...
                    X