Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Close this Chick For a MIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Trying to Close this Chick For a MIN!

So here's the long story short I met this chick about 6months ago and shes pretty freaking bad yo. Kinda looks like Megan Fox but with a bigger booty.

We both have few common friends and here's the weird thing she tells them that I'm already hitting it? But I'm not. So why is she claiming I'm hitting it? I'm not sure, but obviously I want to hit it for real instead of her using me to brag to our common friends for what ever reason?

She is one of them crazy chicks who hides her true inner emotions, but whenever she sees me go clubbing and get digits she gets real jealous? Or if she sees me drinking with some other chicks she gets real bothered by it?

I actually tried several times to take her out just one on one but she always backs out at the last second for some reason? It seems shes like intimidated by me or something?

Its like she doesnt want to get hurt and like fall for me or shes scared im be a total d*ck to her or something? I don't know?

So anyways my question is have any of you gone through a similar situation? If so how did you pull off the girl? Or if you may have a better understanding of why she is doing what she doing? Please offer some advice.

I'm not bragging here, in fact I'd rather either close her once and for all or just move on cause she basically is blocking me in a sense too since she's telling our common friends that I'm hitting it for what ever reason?

Any good advice will get GREEN K.

Thanks bros

post a photo. it`ll help me form an opinion with some visuals.

Comment

just tell her you heard a rumour about you and she sleeping together. tell her that the rumour started with one of friends because they apparently heard it from her. tell her you`re not mad, just curious as to how it started.

that will at least open the door to an explanation. who knows, she may even say she has been interested in you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        just tell her you heard a rumour about you and she sleeping together. tell her that the rumour started with one of friends because they apparently heard it from her. tell her you`re not mad, just curious as to how it started.

that will at least open the door to an explanation. who knows, she may even say she has been interested in you as well.
        lol the problem is she started telling our common friends that i was hitting it kinda like right after i met her 6months ago. so honestly i went along with it cuz if i denied it then she's gonna look like a real weirdo for claiming I'm hitting it this whole time when i was not.

I thinking she either is doing it to tell our homegirls hands off since shes already smashing with me? Or shes telling our homeboys to back off since they think I've already been hitting it this whole time?

Either way its like shes bragging or doing it to shut them dudes who be trying to get up on her all the time? Not sure? The whole thing sucks for me cause its obviously killing my game if girls hear about it, but the worst part is im not even hitting it lol.

Comment

Megan Fox with a bigger booty...photo NOW!

Comment

Prob a lesbo

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              post a photo. it`ll help me form an opinion with some visuals.
              i agree...im having trouble forming a n opinion!

Comment

Probably alot closer to:

than Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  So here's the long story short I met this chick about 6months ago and shes pretty freaking bad yo. Kinda looks like Megan Fox but with a bigger booty.

We both have few common friends and here's the weird thing she tells them that I'm already hitting it? But I'm not. So why is she claiming I'm hitting it? I'm not sure, but obviously I want to hit it for real instead of her using me to brag to our common friends for what ever reason?

She is one of them crazy chicks who hides her true inner emotions, but whenever she sees me go clubbing and get digits she gets real jealous? Or if she sees me drinking with some other chicks she gets real bothered by it?

I actually tried several times to take her out just one on one but she always backs out at the last second for some reason? It seems shes like intimidated by me or something?

Its like she doesnt want to get hurt and like fall for me or shes scared im be a total d*ck to her or something? I don't know?

So anyways my question is have any of you gone through a similar situation? If so how did you pull off the girl? Or if you may have a better understanding of why she is doing what she doing? Please offer some advice.

I'm not bragging here, in fact I'd rather either close her once and for all or just move on cause she basically is blocking me in a sense too since she's telling our common friends that I'm hitting it for what ever reason?

Any good advice will get GREEN K.

Thanks bros
                  She is just a woman who knows how to make men crazy.

Sounds like she is well versed in playing mind games and seems like you got it hook line and sinker.

I'm not saying you are a fool. All men should have at least met their match in a woman in their lifetime so maybe she is your match.

She could also be a player so be careful

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Probably alot closer to:

than Megan Fox

much respect to her underwear trying oh so hard not to erupt.

Comment

Working...
                    X