No announcement yet.

Mayweather suckerpunching Victor Ortiz unconscious was funny as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
    He did the same thing to Gatti. Punched him square in the jaw when he was crying to the ref.
    Yep. Got Mosley, too. You can't just drop your ****ing hands in the middle of a FIGHT, and then be like "why'd you hit me???"

You may want to cry to the ref, or tap ****ing gloves, or whatever. But that, in no way, means I have to stand there and watch it.

Comment

Ortiz took the payday and quit end of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Yep. Got Mosley, too. You can't just drop your ****ing hands in the middle of a FIGHT, and then be like "why'd you hit me???"

You may want to cry to the ref, or tap ****ing gloves, or whatever. But that, in no way, means I have to stand there and watch it.
        I forgot about Mosley. I think the only reason people are mad about it is because it knocked Ortiz out. Imo I think Ortiz milked it and quit. He got rocked but he could've got his ass up I think he was hoping for a DQ.

Comment

I saw it at the Movie theaters and it erupted when he KO'd Ortiz. Hell of a good night of boxing. That shyt was awesome.
          Damn man I need to watch fights in theatres from now on!!! Yea man when he hit Gatti that was one thing, but no one expected him to just destroy Ortiz like that! Yall got me excited, Im going to turn it on in a few minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            Ortiz took the payday and quit end of thread.

cant say any more or any less than this...

Comment

I forgot about Mosley. I think the only reason people are mad about it is because it knocked Ortiz out. Imo I think Ortiz milked it and quit. He got rocked but he could've got his ass up I think he was hoping for a DQ.
              Aye I do think Ortiz wanted a dq kind of! But I also feel he was out foreal. When he tried to get up, his legs where jelly! All that starving from making weight, and weight lifting at the same time gaining muscle!! When Floyd hit him, he smashed his chin into atomsapple!!! I could almost hear his jaw break!!lol

Comment

I absolutely think he was looking for a DQ. I think he was getting frustrated that he couldn't execute, and started looking for a way out.

Comment

I tried to find the vid of people watching the fight in a live bar and they went CRAZY!! But I cant find it. But I found this one of Tito Ortiz in AMAZEMENT saying he never seen anything like this in his life, and this was the day Tito became a Floyd fan.

Comment

What pissed me off the most, was that Ortiz was starting to gain momentum, and the fight was much more competitive then people want to admit. When he headbutted him, I just sat there like, "why the **** would you do that!?". To this day, I hate Ortiz for that. It wasn't even like Tyson biting holy fields ear out of frustration. He was winning that round, then he acts like a hyped up little kid. I hate Ortiz with a passion.

Comment

In before someone makes a "wife beating" comparison between Floyd and Tito.

Comment

Working...
                      X