Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney "Klitschko's thinking, I've saved 10% I haven't got to pay Manny!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Cant believe he said that ****. Although I agree that not doing a ten-count for Manny was bull****, but in Germany that might now be how they do things.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

A long ten count and a photo montage to the late @EmanuelSteward here in Hamburg. Classy. R.I.P., Manny.

Comment

Here is the Maloney saying it. What an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5obR1CiDbI

Comment

Did he actually say that?What a lowlife?

Comment

Maloney is a twat, and hes in decline.

Don't mix up British with Maloney - he in no way represents the British boxing scene and its views.

Boxnation is generally a good channel for fights, and a little bit of analysis. It may not be great analysis, but its much more down to earth than what Sky does (or what it used to do), far better than HBO's 'analysis', or even worse the Canadian guy Bob whatever his name is lol.

Not sure why Boxnation was mentioned here - Bunce was doing the analysis on behalf of Sky/ESPN not Boxnation

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Here is the Maloney saying it. What an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5obR1CiDbI
            Bunce wasn't comfortable with that, don't blame him. Terrible comment from Maloney.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              Sorry what do you mean by that? They were ringing the bell 10 times in dedication to Steward previous to the fight.
              What the hell do you think i mean? They said there was no 10 count for Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                What the hell do you think i mean? They said there was no 10 count for Steward.
                Lulz and they were wrong about that like everything else that flew out of their mouth.

Comment

what an *******, manny is a boxing legend and just died. I expect that kind of talk from trolls on the internet but not from a promoter on a sports show on TV. This guy is scum, maybe he thinks he can bait wlad into making a fight this way and make a lot of money, they should blacklist this guy from getting any fights ever again.

Comment

Witherspoon doesn't possess a huge vocabulary, I zoned out by the third or fourth time he dribbled on about boxing being 'an art' and that the current crop of heavyweights couldn't 'paint the full picture', sprinkle a bit of 'back in the 80's' and thats your expert commentary.

Bunce was relying on Frank to offer some semblance of analysis and got this angry, bitter bull****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I cannot understand why someone like David Price - a modest and likable person - sticks with Maloney.

Comment

Working...
                      X