No announcement yet.

Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
    She's not like that. She's really nice and even to the ******ed/special needs at the gym she's very sweet.

You know what's funny? The fit hot girls at my gym are with the unfit type of dudes. They are even the ones training their hubby.
    Just start how comfortable you are. To talk to a girl naturally is the best way. When you fake it up by getting this and that, it can **** things up.

Comment

Reminds me, and I was listening to this recently too

Gotta let her pass

Comment

A grade chicks at the gym.

Word of advice. If you're rusty, got unresolved problems, got inferioty problems or feel like she's too young or out of your league.. She is. And forget about it.

otherwise go ask her to help you with some random bull**** problem at the gym, something you've been ''wondering'' about maybe - be creative man.
        Act totally casual - When she answers you, get eye contact with her, smile and if things is still going as planned you might wanna ask for that number - if you wanna be aggressive about it.

You could also simply wait till' her next shift to talk her up again. You ain't in no rush you can easily get to know her, no problem. First you keep it friendly. Then friendly and flirty and then you gotta ask her out.

Just don't keep it ****ing awkward or creepy.
        Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-27-2012, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Post a video of you pouring your heart out to her and getting rejecting. That would be funny. I would then post a video of me laughing at you and talking crap.

Seriously:

From what you told me, she has dudes all over her, and not just at the gym. You have to have something about you that stands out. What's gonna make her think you're different from the rest? Even though she acts nice to everyone, I'm sure it's because she's been encouraged to be that way for the customers. I'll bet anything outside of work she's narcissistic, conceited and pathologically superficial, like many girls/women are today. I don't know what either of you look like, but I'm assuming that she's out of your league and you're a "nice guy". She'll take a muscular alpha male over you any day.

I realize I'm speculating quite a bit, but I'm old enough/been around the block enough times to be able to make these kind of assertions.

My advice would be to leave it alone. But if you are gonna try, start a conversation with her on a day that isn't crowded. Don't be too nice but don't be a complete asshole either. See what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Post a video of you pouring your heart out to her and getting rejecting. That would be funny. I would then post a video of me laughing at you and talking crap.

Seriously:

From what you told me, she has dudes all over her, and not just at the gym. You have to have something about you that stands out. What's gonna make her think you're different from the rest? Even though she acts nice to everyone, I'm sure it's because she's been encouraged to be that way for the customers. I'll bet anything outside of work she's narcissistic, conceited and pathologically superficial, like many girls/women are today. I don't know what either of you look like, but I'm assuming that she's out of your league and you're a "nice guy". She'll take a muscular alpha male over you any day.

I realize I'm speculating quite a bit, but I'm old enough/been around the block enough times to be able to make these kind of assertions.

My advice would be to leave it alone. But if you are gonna try, start a conversation with her on a day that isn't crowded. Don't be too nice but don't be a complete asshole either. See what happens.
            Na do try, worst that can happen is you learn from the experience.

Comment

seriously, - you're a grown man. i understand the apprehension but we ALL feel fear. What is the absolute WORST that could happen?

\she could say no, right? then what? you will feel crappy for a couple of hours...

Then it's on to the next one.

in this point in your life it's a numbers game. don't put all of your hopes on this one chick because if she says no you will spiral into a depression again. if she says no there will be more. trust me. we have all been through this at some point in our lives and what you really have to overcome is the fear. BUt it's really not that bad once you just bite the bullet and approach.

Comment

also bear in mind that this young lady, being that she's the first person that testosterone filled dudes see when they enter the gym, will be used to dudes hitting on her all the time. don't make it seem as though you're hitting on her. small talk, find out an interest or two of hours and then later come back with tickets or an idea ie (Justin Bieber is playing down at the park, I have a spare ticket - did you want to come along). that sort of thing.

that's how i would deal with it nowadays.

in my prime the *****es were coming to me.

Comment

or you could ignore all that has been said in this thread and wait for skillspaybills - that brother KNOWS!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Reminds me, and I was listening to this recently too

Gotta let her pass
                    A BOD BWOY TUNE!

big up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      You're right too many guys tryna get her attention. I might just pass on it but there's really something about her that keeps wanting me to know her.

No, **** that. Have her give you a tour of the gym or, ask her to help familiarize you with some equipment. Something; a common musical interest, TV show. It might sound lame but it works. You can find some starting point; and build from there. Be funny, if you can make a chick laugh, you win.

If you really wanna get to know her just do it. If you go in with the intention of trying to ask her out after your first initial contact, you WILL fail.

Put in the time, and it'll happen.

It took me a months of casual conversation and nice gestures before I got with my GF, who turned out she had been interested right away.

So you never know the chick might already be scoping you out. Good Luck man. Dating/Meeting new females can be pretty rough, I'm glad I don't have to anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X