No announcement yet.

Vitali may have quit, but Ukrainian Fighters are TOUGH and I may have proof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    A jew is a practitioner of Judaism. Religion is a belief bro, you don't need to be born into it.
    dude, go to wikipedia and type in jew... jew is an ethnic RACE... people who follow judaism are not necessarily jewish... i know black people,white, arab,who follow judaism... they are NOT ethnic jews

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
      dude, go to wikipedia and type in jew... jew is an ethnic RACE... people who follow judaism are not necessarily jewish... i know black people,white, arab,who follow judaism... they are NOT ethnic jews
      What is your point? You also don't have to be an ethnic jew to be a jew. If you believe and follow the torah, you're a jew, that's it. My mom is a jew, she obviously had me, I am not a jew because I believe in evolution, that's the end of it.

Comment

What is your point? You also don't have to be an ethnic jew to be a jew. If you believe and follow the torah, you're a jew, that's it. My mom is a jew, she obviously had me, I am not a jew because I believe in evolution, that's the end of it.
        read up bro... people are born jewish... and others such as zab just are converts to the religion, not ethnic jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F

Comment

no such thing as a black jew dude lol... maybe be black and follow JUDAISM
          Don't tell Zab Judah that.

Comment

read up bro... people are born jewish... and others such as zab just are converts to the religion, not ethnic jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F
            obviously people are born jewish, like people are born christian, muslim, catholic, etc.

Are you seriously saying I am a 1/2 Jew (only mom is a jew) who doesn't believe in God and believes in evolution?

Comment

obviously people are born jewish, like people are born christian, muslim, catholic, etc.

Are you seriously saying I am a 1/2 Jew (only mom is a jew) who doesn't believe in God and believes in evolution?
              lol dude, im saying... being born a jew, being from israel, your are a ethnic JEW, just as i am caucasiain, and whoever else is black, white, whatever.... its a RACE... your mom could be puerto rican and follow judaism, does that make her a part of the race of jews? nooooooooo... gosh, im done man lol

Comment

LOL, I love the Tunney v Benny Leonard arguments.

It is pretty much just Tunney spouting his usual race-related dribble while Leonard responds with well structured, logical arguments that Tunney cannot respond to appropriately so he reverts back to his racial conspiracy horse****, thus exposing him for the brainless organism that he truly is. Amusing.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                X