Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still waiting for a photoshopped pic the America's cup competition fleet of sailing toilets. get on that yo!

Comment

• Bump..........

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        You heard it here, first.
        Horus will never hear the end of this, thankyou reed for owning Horus and making horus sound like a idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          Horus will never hear the end of this, thankyou reed for owning Horus and making horus sound like a idiot
          Horus sounds like an idiot on his own.

Comment

• horus has been missing since this thread

Comment

• Hahahaha! why haven't I read this thread?

Horus isn't here because hes out investing in his new business ... adding extra rooms to absolutely ****ing anything.

' Pimp My WHATEVER THE **** YOU LIKE ' starring Horus.

On next weeks episode ... Horus adds an airing cupboard to his dog.

Comment

• Comment

• Could this be the longest running pwn of all time?

Comment

• Horus kid gets spoiled at Christmas!

Comment

• Horus pm'd me and told me he hasn't been on this site since this thread was made because he's been busy - he's been putting a lift and an escalator in a bungalow.

Yeah *****, a couple of months ago that bungalow was only worth two hundred thousand pounds. Once Horus has finished that bungalow is gonna be worth two million pounds.

Horus also told me he could increase the value of my ballbag if he wanted to. He said he could give it an extension and I'd get an extra testicle. Fuck yeah I said, lets do it, I'll be able to sell my three testicled ballsack for like five times the amount it was originally worth.

Horus is the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X