Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: No Reason To Apologize For Past Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC is a horrible himan being. Nike is lauging their asses off and happy as all hell they dropped this guy. Manny will broke at some point and then what?

Comment

This is ridiculous. Poocquio (pronounced poo kee ow) doesn't have to apologize for past drug use.

Frankly, I don't think anyone cares other than to make a few jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        I think some of you should step outside of the USA for a few months and read real news.
        He is killing guys who traffic drugs, USA's best business.
        He's killing drug users, not just traffickers. People just like Pacquiao who grew up in poverty and surrounded by crime, and turned to drugs as a temporary escape from their miserable lives. These people need help not mass executions.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Pac was at his best when he was clearly on peds with no remorse int he ring, dude was so ferocious man, he wouldn't stop throwing flurries on you, and he would fool you by making you try to reset and catch you again with a 3 punch combo when your guard was down.

I miss the old Pac before he became a born again.
          ftfy

Comment

Apologize or get the **** out of america you down syndrome looking monkey.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              How does him admitting to using drugs as a teen make him a terrible person? I never heard Pac say he was better than anyone like Floyd has, he never said im the best ever millions of time on repeat.

He is just revealing his past and showing that he was able to clean up his act, I give props to any person who admits to their faults.

As far as the drug war, he is telling them to look at him and if he can get over drug use they can do, he is also saying discipline hurts but its needed. So a parent who used to be a gang banger or on drugs but cleaned up their act and has led the straight and narrow has no right to tell their child not to do the things they did and learn from their mistakes?
              l;ololololol oh man I put that comment n told this big girl im with if u replied shed have to cook me a meal! and u replied!!! thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                so pacman be on that A-side meth? hhmmm
                time for people to apologize to roger after all these years.. funny how it comes back around, the man really smoked meth

Comment

Pac is a moron and i am a fan. I might just root for vargas. How can you support a leader that is killing people that had the same problem as you did.

Such a hypocrite.

Comment

Roger was right this entire time!!! This Crackqiao mfer really is on that A-side meth! Pacf@gs tried to deny it but their stupid hero just gave himself up.

Comment

here is floyd in his mid 30s having a smoke out party. atleast pac experience with it and was done with it by the time he hit 18 LOL

yall just gon pretend this never happen right?

@19:01

Comment

Working...
                      X