When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    my boxing knowledge.....
    Jackson clearly was a one punch ko artist and had more one punch ko power then GGG...there is no debate here period..

Comment

I think jukian hits harder. They fall askleep while standing then fall like tree........tttiimmmmmmbbbeeerr.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I think jukian hits harder. They fakk askleep while standing then fall like tree........tttiimmmmmmbbbeeerr.
        exactly...it is clear as day..GGG is the type that beats you to submission..kinda reminds me of a prime Cotto

Comment

Triple G hits like a high powered 50 cal sniper rifle

Ward hits like a

Bed time story

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Triple G hits like a high powered 50 cal sniper rifle

Ward hits like a

Bed time story
            who mentioned Ward?

Comment

Bumlovkin's power is overrated. He's NOT a true one punch KO artist like Julian Jackson was...

Comment

golovkin hits harder than jackson
                Put down the Crack pipe.

The Hawk is considered perhaps *the* hardest puncher P4P in the history of the sport. Bumlovkin isn't even in the conversation...

Comment

golovkin hits harder than jackson
                  Why you lying tho? If youre serious then youre branded a troll
                  GGG is one of the P4P hardest punchers but man his punching power isnt even close to Jackson

I tell you what, watch a Jackson fight (dont look at the actual fight, just look @ Jackson when he lands his punches) and listen to the sound they make, the thudding noise that his punches make that echoes thru the entire arena every time he lands a shot
                  Sure you can hear the thudding noise from GGGs shots aswell but its not near the same volume
                  Jackson had insane snap on his punches and he barely had to extend his arm to make you go to sleep
                  Is GGG the better more complete fighter? Definetly
                  While Jackson had many flaws his punch technique just like GGGs was perfect and he put his whole body into the shots, thats what both Jackson and GGG does different from everybody else, they have picture perfect punch technique

Jackson said in an interview after he had been @ Big Bear training with GGG, i think it was like 2-3 years ago, what he loved about GGGs style was that he put his whole body in his punches and he felt he reminded him of himself in that regard (which i fully agree with)
                  As i said Jackson had his flaws but he was the ultimate KO machine and he was always in tremendous shape

But saying GGG punches harder then Jackson is one of the stupidest statements ive ever read on this forum, if youre trolling i understand but if not then youre a mindless fanboy who defies logic and facts to favor your hero

I like GGG and i think hes the complete package but man his power isnt near Jacksons level
                  Last edited by mannysavage; 09-28-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    THAT is what you call "staying hit".
                    Why do gg fans feel they have to constantly lie to get a point across?? Being honest about his assets, like great form that leads to punishing power, would be so much more convincing. Instead, "stay hit" when the guy has no 1 punch ko's to back up that statement. Embarrassing.

If these guys need some ideas about how to brag about Golovkin's skill I'll help them out, honestly. Because this is sad.
                    Why does it have to be a generalization of "gg fans" as if all Golovkin fans think like OP?

I think there are two different types of power we're talking about here - explosive power and heavy hands. Julian Jackson probably had the most explosive KO power I've ever seen. It was not natural. Golovkin is probably the heaviest handed fighter I've seen in this current era of fighters, meaning it's a hard, thudding type of power that is essentially there in all of his punches. That translates more to a line OP made which I thought was good, when he said it's like you can see his opponents life bar drain. That's a pretty good description! Because of his Heavy hands, Golovkin typically wears his opponents down anywhere from a couple rounds to later rounds. Whereas Julian Jackson could literally KO any opponent at any given time with a single punch (which is of course is true one punch KO power). Golovkin doesn't typically one punch KO guys, he had of course, but on the higher levels of opponents it's typically going to be a result of accumulation.

Julian Jackson = scary one punch KO power.
                    Golovkin = scary heavy handed power.

Different kinds of power. Both devastating nonetheless and both are pretty rare. What's even more rare is when someone is both, and to that I'd say Mike Tyson was both heavy handed AND had explosive one punch KO power. Now that was rare.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 09-28-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                      Both Stevens and Lemieux landed some big left hooks on Golovkin.
                      Stevens and Lemieux aren't punchers the caliber of a Julian Jackson. Not even close..

Comment

Working...
                      X