Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If 3G Loses His Next Fight...Who Will Be The New Boogeyman???...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotep View Post
    im thinking they got a guy with a bit of pigment who they knew would lose to get these "fans" to hype that kid Usyk after Kovolov takes that L.
    ?

that was a pickem fight. joe joyce just won silver in rio.

did you watch the fight? i just saw the fight and it was pretty good and a lot closer than the scores showed. joyce had a lot of size over usyk and had him wobbled a few times. was impressed by both actually.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      You sound corny with the "doe" flow...doe!...

Red means POWER!!! Green means you agree with everybody and are afraid to speak your mind...green is for safety...so ya'll green guys playing it safe!...Keep up the great work!...

The Don ****s on you troll, red sometimes means you said something someone with lots of Green didn't like what you said about their favorite fighter.

But in this case, you're read because you're a **** poster. You're read because you spam doe. You're read because you ignorant but think you clever doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        If he stays at 160 he'll never lose, he needs to dare to be great. His team care none of legacy and only of step aside fees and piggy backing PPV success of guys like Canelo, Brook and Lemiuex.
        Danny Jacobs might beat him...

Comment

Danny Jacobs might beat him...
          Here we go again, Brook versus GGG was going to be competitive too right ? Fück off dummy.

Comment

Here we go again, Brook versus GGG was going to be competitive too right ? Fück off dummy.
            Look man...why you so emotional???...lmao...quote me saying brook vs lil'g would be competitive...and let it be known it was competitive until his eye socket broke...but I guess that's what a welterweight gets...

Comment

Look man...why you so emotional???...lmao...quote me saying brook vs lil'g would be competitive...and let it be known it was competitive until his eye socket broke...but I guess that's what a welterweight gets...

Emotional, cute. Real cute.

You're lame, red bar and a steady collection of hoarded vibrators. I'm not insulted I'm amused.

Comment

Grab a chair and sit down...watch the video below and then look in the mirror for the stupid fcuk...

If your pea-sized brain can't handle an 8 minute video go to 4:05 and 4:41 and then to the bathroom mirror you cuck...

Bump for HeroBando

Comment

Emotional, cute. Real cute.

You're lame, red bar and a steady collection of hoarded vibrators. I'm not insulted I'm amused.
                  Oooh you make it sound like having a red bar stops me from getting my payroll check and its a nice check too...so what relevance does a red bar have again?...Oh yeah...Red is for POWER...I have power of my own mind...green safety ranger you have a herd mentality mind where you agree with all of your peers to fit into a social group and construct...be further amused...

Comment

Grab a chair and sit down...watch the video below and then look in the mirror for the stupid fcuk...

If your pea-sized brain can't handle an 8 minute video go to 4:05 and 4:41 and then to the bathroom mirror you cuck...

HeroBando how's it going bro???...

Comment

Lolol this birdbrain watches a pop science video and now both time and space are illusions. Why don't you jump off a building then, all that space between you and the ground,all illusion . There's no "next" without time, super idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X