• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saunders insults Canelo, tells Loeffler to call him

Lol!! He called Canelo a sh#t bag.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
      Lol!! He called Canelo a sh#t bag.
      Lol I wonder what thst makes Saunders then a paper chsmp?

Comment

1. at calling Canelo a ****bag

2. We'll see if he stays tough when K2 calls his team up

Comment

I hope this isn't one of those send me an offer so I can price myself out.

Is Saunders popular in the U.K? I am wondering what kind of purse he could realistically demand.

Comment

ggg should focus on saunders. canelo is a chump and proven coward. negotiating with diva canelo will only make everyone's head hurt.

ggg vs saunders the more compelling and competitive match-up anyways. canelo wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with GGG. saunders will give GGG a very good fight and might be the first person in a long time to go the distance with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              ggg should focus on saunders. canelo is a chump and proven coward. negotiating with diva canelo will only make everyone's head hurt.

ggg vs saunders the more compelling and competitive match-up anyways. canelo wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with GGG. saunders will give GGG a very good fight and might be the first person in a long time to go the distance with GGG.
              Saunders already ducked him. What has changed since the last gg offer? Nothing

Comment

I'll give him a call if negotiations with Oscar and Eric fall through. Gennady Golovkin would fight anyone, anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I hope this isn't one of those send me an offer so I can price myself out.

Is Saunders popular in the U.K? I am wondering what kind of purse he could realistically demand.

No he isn't a draw or known at all.
                  Only known to real hardcore fans and a very small group of travellers despite him living in Eubank Jrs shadow.
                  He will only price himself out he seems to think he's worth more than the fight would generate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
                    I'll give him a call if negotiations with Oscar and Eric fall through. Gennady Golovkin would fight anyone, anywhere.
                    good. u and team ggg need to move on from coward canelo. coward canelo doesnt want to fight only to give headaches. saunders i believe will step up to fight. saunders more of a man and far more skilled than quacknelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X