Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Curry's mom cheating on Dell with a much younger guy? You be the judge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Is Dell Curry a beta cuck?
    Dell curry is a christian man who doesnt believe in sex before marriage, sonya was hus first real girlfriend, same thing with steph he was a virgin and met his wife at bible camp in high school.

Comment

Is slutty NBA moms a thing? I keep hearing about this ****. There a NBA Moms of Los Angeles show or something?

Comment

Shes sexy as hell. But more likely then not, Steph knows that hes had sex with his mother a couple of times and its no big deal because it was casual-spurt of the moment-sex, with no strings attached. This happened on my high school team all of the team. A couple of kids that went to school with us and hung out with the team, their two moms had sex with a lot of us and it was no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          **** the warriors, that's why.

Send it to Steph.. Ask him if Dell is even really his dad..

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            No argument there. I don't like them either, but I still want to see a very competitive series.

May the best team win.
            I don't care whether it is to be a good series or not. What I'd prefer is okc blows them out and sweeps them in 4, but we both know that that is not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              I don't care whether it is to be a good series or not. What I'd prefer is okc blows them out and sweeps them in 4, but we both know that that is not going to happen
              That would be hilarious if they swept them though

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Wow thats some foul stuff. But you know what they say a lot of those born again evangelical christian women are pretending to be decent but use that as a facade to hide their freak cheating side. That white dude was copping a feel at first she tried to push him off but them went toward him, dudes know when a woman is loose they would never try this with kobes wife or some chick who aint one to flirt. Stephs mom is gorgeous but she is holding onto her youth, she looks like the type who wasnt wild when young but the fame and attention turned her into a freak she gave into temptations, reminds me of hulk hogans bbw wife, linda hogan was a loyal wife to hulk, but when they got a reality show she dumped him for a 19 year old ulk lookalike and was freaking younger men on a boat.
                LOL! that's a brilliant observation. You think just like I do. Dell is obviously very traditional. You can tell he's a boring individual and his wife is beyond bored with him. I feel sorry for him. These hoes aint loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  LOL! that's a brilliant observation. You think just like I do. Dell is obviously very traditional. You can tell he's a boring individual and his wife is beyond bored with him. I feel sorry for him. These hoes aint loyal.
                  yup, I love women but women can break you hard.

Beautiful women are the best medicine for a man to relax, having her showing affection and support can help your blood pressure and reduce stress and calm the mind, but women can also break you hard, they can cause stress, and kill you slowly with their lying cheating ways.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    yup, I love women but women can break you hard.

Beautiful women are the best medicine for a man to relax, having her showing affection and support can help your blood pressure and reduce stress and calm the mind, but women can also break you hard, they can cause stress, and kill you slowly with their lying cheating ways.
                    Pretty much. As we all know throughout history, wars have been started over beautiful women

Comment

"The gangster of love"-Chael Sonnen

"His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West."-CP on Lebrick James

Comment

Working...
                      X