Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Nonotio Donaire a 1st ballot Hall of famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    he's a coward duck who fought no one good.

montiel is overrated
    darchinyan was very green when donaire first beat him
    nishioka was old and shot

plus he weighs around 148 on fight night in all his fights. shameful.
    Are you being sarcastic? I think you are but then again you could be serious.

Comment

I'm Filipino and I say hell no. (Not yet)

He has the skills and power at his weight but for how long? I haven't seen much improvement fight per fight. But..... When that boy catches you.... It's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        he's a coward duck who fought no one good.

montiel is overrated
        darchinyan was very green when donaire first beat him
        nishioka was old and shot

plus he weighs around 148 on fight night in all his fights. shameful.
        Darchinyan was 28-0 and a heavy favorite to win. You are a ****ing joke with your various agendas.

Comment

I'd leave that discussion to people who know boxing history better than I do, but Nonito Donaire is a real ****ing good fighter with a real good career. The hate he gets on NSB is mind-boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'd leave that discussion to people who know boxing history better than I do, but Nonito Donaire is a real ****ing good fighter with a real good career. The hate he gets on NSB is mind-boggling.
            There's not much boxing history to know in order to predict who's going into the IBHOF and who isn't. Just keep in mind it has really low standards, the lowest of any major sport. Donaire probably makes it. Whether most fans disagree or are 50/50 about it, or agree 100% with it, doesn't matter. He got the whole "titles" accomplishment going, with 2-3 good wins, and some other decent wins. That's all you need.

This is boxing, in baseball equivalent:

Texas Rangers(Worst team in baseball right now), get to play vs the Colorado Rockies(2nd worst) for the championship (Don't ask how, that's boxing for you, vacant title fights in abundance, no shortage of those)..Rockies win! They become champion. In comes the Baltimore Orioles, swinging their big, long dicks asking for a game with the inferior Rockies. Orioles pummel the Rockies and become champion.

That's boxing in a nutshell^

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              why would there even be a Rigo rematch??

and he did fight Vic again when he did not have to...the fight was not even close......
              Are you seriously replying to that? Lol.

Comment

Good to hear larry defending a filipino fighter. He'll get there I guess. Someone commented darchinyan was green when donaire fought him. Wtf

Comment

He needs a new trainer, someone who can see a different angle and approach to his style. No improvements in a while lately. He lacks strong feints like jmm does to pacquiao, and a lead right. That two wouldve help him against rigo, imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X