Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a boss or a supervisor at your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a boss or a supervisor at your job?

If you're are do you hate that shet? My supervisor hurt his leg and he'll Be gone for 6 months. I've been incharge for the last two months and I hate this shet. I work with some of the most dumbest people in the world especially this 50 year old virgin who never leaves town because he's afraid to drive on the highway. I'm a custodian at a small elementary school and this is the easiest job in the world yet these people find it very difficult just to clean a forking table.

If they can't clean a table correctly but were hired as janitors, why were they hired in the first place? Sounds like this company is messed up from the top down.

Comment

Yes. I'm a regional manager of the Southwest region 12 of Rack Room Shoes. I have my home store I run on a day to day basis, but I'm only really in there for about 1/3 the month usually. The other 2/3 of the month I travel to other stores in our region like Albuquerque, El Paso, Roswell, Flagstaff, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Primm, El Centro, and Camarillo, or I'm off completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        If they can't clean a table correctly but were hired as janitors, why were they hired in the first place? Sounds like this company is messed up from the top down.
        I don't think it's the schools fault. Most of the people who apply are small town idiots.

Comment

Let's just say my hoes stay in check while I hone my swagger at the local gym.

Comment

I'm just waiting for a joke about feet
            Last edited by -jose-; 07-05-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I started being one just this week....

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                I started being one just this week....
                Good luck! I hope you don't hate it as much as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Public school system is a joke. Unions protect the wrong employees.

Comment

Could've swore you worked in a shoe store, trig.

Or you were a Podiatrist at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X