Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junito-Rulez trolling Sherdog forum and calling out Tank ABBOTT !!! bwahahahah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Junito-Rulez trolling Sherdog forum and calling out Tank ABBOTT !!! bwahahahah

I have all those mma guys ****ting their pants.

look at those ****s:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/we-...dells-1338017/

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/ove...l#post42773881

If tank abbott accept the challenge, i might end up fighting him in a streetfight. bwahahahaha. I'm 2-1 in the ams and my only loss is DQ against a ranked amateur guy. If tank accepts, i'd be more than happy to school that fat piece of ****.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f8/tan.../#post42774059

Honestly man you're just becoming sad.

It's one thing to troll, but you're falling into the Aussie's MO.

Actually claiming you can take out pro fighters when I know for a fact you aren't ****. For one I don't think you can take me out.

In any type of fight. Boxing, Street, Wrestle whatever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol everyone was flaming back at you. In this forums you usually only get 3 people max flaming back.

Comment

RunWKNIVES. What makes u think u can take me in a fight ****, your rep power?
        ahahahahahahahhah. Tank Abbott ain't a pro is a bar brawler. Pros like Bradley, peterson would stop me easily but i know i can beat Abbott. I won 2 fights by UD.

Do you have any boxing experience?

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble but even and old, fat tank abbot will murder you. **** he'll ***** slap you into a coma.

I don't post on sherdog, i don't even visit the site cause there are a lot of obnoxious posters on there, but you are worst than all of them combined, get a fcking life.

Comment

Yea bro just flame people its fun hahahhahahhahahaha

especially those roid headed mmgay freaks hshashahhahahahhaha

Comment

u shouldn't blast tank like that.

he's my favorite mma fighter ever. i used to live vicariously through him when he was winning and even when he got fatter and got his ass kicked everytime. that actually made my fantasies more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                u shouldn't blast tank like that.

he's my favorite mma fighter ever. i used to live vicariously through him when he was winning and even when he got fatter and got his ass kicked everytime. that actually made my fantasies more realistic.
                Clegg has that in his signature, it's the best lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Clegg has that in his signature, it's the best lol.
                  bwahahaha, never seen that signature.

i really wished i was tank. oh well, at least wank rhymes with tank.

Comment

Tank said he was gay on a radio interview recentely. People on Sdog were uncertian whether or not he was serious. Would be some good ammunition either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X