No announcement yet.

Cottos tattoos are ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos tattoos are ugly

I'm sure everyone knows by now, but Miguel Cotto got himself some tattos after the Margarito fight.

http://myboxingfans.com/2009/01/migu...s-new-tattoos/

I kinda like the chinese tattoo near his ear. But the design on his stomach and dragons is ridiculous, completely out of his charatcer.

The one on his side initially reminded me of one of those transformers logos.

Comment

I'm guessing Miguel Cotto doesn't care what you personally think about his tattoos. People said Mike Tyson was crazy for getting that tat on his face. Well, would you say that to him in his face? I rest my case.

Comment

he should have gone more like Kessler his are pretty badass.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post
          I'm sure everyone knows by now, but Miguel Cotto got himself some tattos after the Margarito fight.

http://myboxingfans.com/2009/01/migu...s-new-tattoos/

I kinda like the chinese tattoo near his ear. But the design on his stomach and dragons is ridiculous, completely out of his charatcer.
          How do you know Cotto's character?

Comment

The one on his right side is just plain ugly.

Comment

I don't like his tattoos either. That big tribal one on his side is ugly as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                The one on his right side is just plain ugly.
                Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                I don't like his tattoos either. That big tribal one on his side is ugly as ****.
                Yeah I agree, it looks like something a WWE wrestler would wear.

Comment

True, I dont like his tattoo's either...

Comment

I know his character from what I see inside the ring. His a warrior. And warriors don't get ***** as tattoos.

btw are they REAL tattoos? Not like the ones that fade....I really hope they're fake lol

Comment

Working...
                    X