Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u think Floyd Mayweather Jr is RETIRING..I got bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u think Floyd Mayweather Jr is RETIRING..I got bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

Floyd Mayweather Jr the 6 time world champ which should be 7 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, had he took shanes belt is here to stay. After being asked "When will he fight Pacquiao"? during a "Make a Wish Interview". Floyd replied "I'm not worried about Pac and I'll take a year or so off. Fans need to realize that from the time these fighters wake up in the moring, to the time the go back to sleep, their probably asked over a million times "when will you fight Pacquaio, or when will you fight floyd"? Theres a time and a place for questions like that & I dont think "Make a wish" was an appropreiate place for that question.

Here you have a kid fighting for his life battling cancer & wanting to live out his last few days to the fullest. Here you have Floyd trying to grant this kid his wish of meeting him & making him happy. Instead of the interviewer asking "how can we help more kids"? or coming up with a plan to raise more money to help sick people that cant help themselves, he want to know when the Floyd vs Pacquiao fight is taking place. That is the wrong place and the wrong time for questions like that. So when you ask a dumb question expect a dumb answer.

Floyd & Pacquiao have signed gag orders to not talking about the fight negotiations to the media. IF that is the case then why would floyd sign that to only retire? I wouldnt be surprised if this fight doesnt take place sometime between Sept or Nov. I wouldnt be shocked if we even get Floyd vs Cotto in Dec 2010! or Beginning 2011.

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
    Floyd Mayweather Jr the 6 time world champ which should be 7 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, had he took shanes belt is here to stay. After being asked "When will he fight Pacquiao"? during a "Make a Wish Interview". Floyd replied "I'm not worried about Pac and I'll take a year or so off. Fans need to realize that from the time these fighters wake up in the moring, to the time the go back to sleep, their probably asked over a million times "when will you fight Pacquaio, or when will you fight floyd"? Theres a time and a place for questions like that & I dont think "Make a wish" was an appropreiate place for that question.

Here you have a kid fighting for his life battling cancer & wanting to live out his last few days to the fullest. Here you have Floyd trying to grant this kid his wish of meeting him & making him happy. Instead of the interviewer asking "how can we help more kids"? or coming up with a plan to raise more money to help sick people that cant help themselves, he want to know when the Floyd vs Pacquiao fight is taking place. That is the wrong place and the wrong time for questions like that. So when you ask a dumb question expect a dumb answer.

Floyd & Pacquiao have signed gag orders to not talking about the fight negotiations to the media. IF that is the case then why would floyd sign that to only retire? I wouldnt be surprised if this fight doesnt take place sometime between Sept or Nov. I wouldnt be shocked if we even get Floyd vs Cotto in Dec 2010! or Beginning 2011.
    You prove you've got the bridge in brooklyn for sale. I'll show u proof floyd said he's retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post

why did u have to use the i got a bridge in brooklyn to sale idiom .. u just associate that with your delusional self now im gonna think anyone who uses this must be delusional

Comment

I try to keep it neutral in this Pac and mayweather stuff but how can Floyd fans defend this????

Floyd fans remind me of Republicans. No matter what George Bush said or did that was stupid they tried to defend him.

I'm leaning towards Floyd just talkin **** but this statement makes him sound like a coward

Comment

Dont tell them nothing. Let them have at it. I literally can't wait till Floyd retires Manny and his racist fans/stans can leave with him. For real.

Comment

Did you just call Floyd Mayweather Jr a liar?

I thought everything that came out of his mouth was gospel to you *****s...

Comment

I've said it in the other numerous floyd is not retiring threads. There are other ways to deflect the question than to say you're retiring. He could simply say how he just rather talk about his foundation than a fight with Manny. Plus, the cancer kid said he wanted him to fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                I've said it in the other numerous floyd is not retiring threads. There are other ways to deflect the question than to say you're retiring. He could simply say how he just rather talk about his foundation than a fight with Manny. Plus, the cancer kid said he wanted him to fight Manny.
                Dude just crushed cancer kid's dreams. Cancer kid shoulda told him straight up

"I won't be alive in 2 years Floyd. Fight Pacquiao in November or you straight ducking my wish!"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Dude just crushed cancer kid's dreams. Cancer kid shoulda told him straight up

"I won't be alive in 2 years Floyd. Fight Pacquiao in November or you straight ducking my wish!"
                  LMAO screwed up but funny

Comment

Working...
                  X