No announcement yet.

Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon?

Who is he? What does he do? What does he look like? For someone to have his name called out so much after fights, I have never seen him before. Does anyone have pic of the man. For a sec, I thought the middle aged blackman with the twin sons was Al, but after the Paul Williams/Quintana fight, that dude told Paul to say Al's name, so that's not him. Is he a boxing promoter/manager, and what are he's duties? This has been in the back of my mind for a long time and I still don't even know what he looks like.

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
    Who is he? What does he do? What does he look like? For someone to have his name called out so much after fights, I have never seen him before. Does anyone have pic of the man. For a sec, I thought the middle aged blackman with the twin sons was Al, but after the Paul Williams/Quintana fight, that dude told Paul to say Al's name, so that's not him. Is he a boxing promoter/manager, and what are he's duties? This has been in the back of my mind for a long time and I still don't even know what he looks like.
    Haymon stays out of the limelight and doesn't do interviews. He's all about manipulating deals for his clients. He got started in the music business. He is a manager who calls himself an "advisor".

Comment

Originally posted by tripmywire View Post
      Haymon stays out of the limelight and doesn't do interviews. He's all about manipulating deals for his clients. He got started in the music business. He is a manager who calls himself an "advisor".
      The guy u c in the ring with his 2 sons is Sam Wiltheson, he works 4 Haymon.....Haymon is a very slim Black guy with a grey beard.

Comment

He's the black dude with short grey hair who is always with black guys before fights.

Here he is directly behind Floyd in his fight against Hatton at the start.

Comment

Working...
        X