No announcement yet.

Why I think the HBO crew strokes Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bakla Nation
    I dont care how much money floyd gets I want to see the fight just as much as you do. But Pac should realize he's not on Floyd's level money wise, just compare their last four paydays. Pac should accept the 40 mil offer and if Floyd throws yet another roadblock then it's obvious floyd is ducking.
    The split was 50 50 in 2009 so why should it now be an estimated 150 to 200 million for Floyd and 40 million for Manny? That offer is an insult and he should not accept it. The money Pac generates is about the same as Floyd these days. I read the last Pac fight pulled in more money than the last Floyd fight. If Pac accepted the 40 million offer Floyd would go through with the fight and Pac would be getting screwed. I would love to see this fight if both of these two great fighters are treated fairly. If not there are lots of good fights out there for both men without fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakla Nation
      Floyd got 40 mil fighting Ortiz and Mosley, meanwhile VQ reports Pac didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight.
      This floydiot how many alts did you make for yourself everyday?

Comment

Besides Bob jumping ship how much money would they lose for Floyd or Pac not fighting on their network. What would they be left with?I honestly dont know how often Shotime puts on PPV's.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEJ8qRDO9Ko

The infamous "bang bang bang" scene was pretty atrocious, especially considering that all those shots were at least partially blocked and many entirely blocked and if you compared pictures of clottey before and after the fight you couldnt tell which was which.

Comment

Working...
          X