Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa supporters... post here, leave the excuses at the door!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    What excuses will you make for this thread when Gamboa wipes the floor with this boring individual?
    Boring individual..... From once or Wladimirs biggest nutthuggers, wow just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
      Boring individual..... From once or Wladimirs biggest nutthuggers, wow just wow
      Do as you're told and behave or else it will be the naughty step for you.

Comment

No excuses.

War El Ciclon de Guantánamo!

Comment

Gamboa is my favorite Cuban boxer. Fast but comes to fight. Exciting. Should really be seeing more of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            How many times has he made me jump out of my seat? Not many to be honest with you. He was a really good fighter at the lower weights. But I have seen little to nothing to be impressed with Shortboa over the past 3 years or so.
            That's the thing, it migh have been just a few times but it's still been more times than Crawford has I bet. I'll admit it's been a lil while since Gamboa's been really exciting but I think he can show up for a big fight like this 1. And Crawford's just boring, in his prime and boring. He's on the best run of his career and it's been a boring 1. He's a boring fighter.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-28-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm picking Gamboa by SD.

I was leaning towards Crawford before but then I saw how terrible he looked at the weigh in yesterday, so yeah.

Warboa!

PS: Don't be mean to me Dirk Killer we are homies in my book
              Good looks homie.

Just because sometime peeps on here take their picks back after the fact and bust out the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                That's the thing, it migh have been just a few times but it's still been more times than Crawford has I bet. I'll admit it's been a lil while since Gamboa's been really exciting but I think he can show up for a big fight like this 1. And Crawford's just boring, in his prime and boring. He's on the best run of his career and it's been a boring 1. He's a boring fighter.
                I thought his fight against Presscott was a master piece. Moving up in weight on short notice. And he stopped him. I was very impressed. Well after tonight Crawford will add Shortboa to his list of highlights.

Comment

War Gamboa. No excuses. This is do or die, and I believe he transcends weight classes. Wait for a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I thought his fight against Presscott was a master piece. Moving up in weight on short notice. And he stopped him. I was very impressed. Well after tonight Crawford will add Shortboa to his list of highlights.
                    He dominated him in a boring fight and I think the booing fans in attendance would agree.

Comment

Gambi by decision

Comment

Working...
                      X