No announcement yet.

Rebels admit to using chemical weapons in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Vote for me or you and/or your family dies isn't exactly democracy in my book.
    What are you talking about? Democratically elected presidents have been overthrown and or attempted to be overthrown by the US. Salvador Allende, democratically elected president of Chile was overthrown in a CIA orchestrated coup on 9/11/73 where around 2,000 people died (ironic isn't it?) and democratically elected Hugo Chavez (2002) was briefly overthrown by a CIA backed coup as well. 1953 in Iran, Mohammad Mosaddegh, was democratically elected and overthrown by the US and British in another coup d'état. The list goes on and on, do some research homie.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 08-31-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      What are you talking about? Democratically elected presidents have been overthrown and or attempted to be overthrown by the US. Salvador Allende, democratically elected president of Chile was overthrown in a CIA orchestrated coup on 9/11/73 where around 2,000 people died (ironic isn't it?) and democratically elected Hugo Chavez (2002) was briefly overthrown by a CIA backed coup as well. 1953 in Iran, Mohammad Mosaddegh, was democratically elected and overthrown by the US and British in another coup d'état. The list goes on and on, do some research homie.
      1. I never said it didn't or hasn't happened.

2. I'm mirin your tinfoil hat

Comment

I agree with some/most of your overall sentiments....but....you're being a bit misleading with the bold.
        I know, it sounds unbelievable doesn't it? Take a look for yourself.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Bl...ns_WBlumZ.html

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          I know, it sounds unbelievable doesn't it? Take a look for yourself.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Bl...ns_WBlumZ.html
          And I'm supposed to feel bad? Or....?

Comment

And I'm supposed to feel bad? Or....?
            I was merely stating. You said I was being 'misleading with the bold statements', discrediting as being false information. So there you have it.

You don't have to feel bad. Just recognize the truth. US = Terrorist state.

Comment

I was merely stating. You said I was being 'misleading with the bold statements', discrediting as being false information. So there you have it.

You don't have to feel bad. Just recognize the truth. US = Terrorist state.
              I said a 'tad' misleading. Meaning i recognize what you are talking about, but it hasn't always been the case. Sometimes 'democracy' has just been a facade of democracy.

Are we a 'terrorist' state? Sure, just as every superpower in the world in worlds history has been. The reality of the world is, has been and always will be, is its commamd and conquer. Every superpower in worlds history has campaigned, intervened, etc, in order to insure the superiority of their nation.

Will the world ever know anything else besides that? No. Its the reality of the matter. Rather than being mad, I feel fortunate to have been born into the nation that's at the top of the food chain. But...our time will come, just as every superpowers time has come. We'll crumble from the inside out, just like nations in the past. And that process has already started.

Comment

I said a 'tad' misleading. Meaning i recognize what you are talking about, but it hasn't always been the case. Sometimes 'democracy' has just been a facade of democracy.

Are we a 'terrorist' state? Sure, just as every superpower in the world in worlds history has been. The reality of the world is, has been and always will be, is its commamd and conquer. Every superpower in worlds history has campaigned, intervened, etc, in order to insure the superiority of their nation.

Will the world ever know anything else besides that? No. Its the reality of the matter. Rather than being mad, I feel fortunate to have been born into the nation that's at the top of the food chain. But...our time will come, just as every superpowers time has come. We'll crumble from the inside out, just like nations in the past. And that process has already started.
                We have indeed been fortunate enough to be on the more secure side of things.

However its the deceit, lies and propaganda we are fed that I object to. We are constantly fed lies and more lies by the government and media (taking away from us the real reasons behind these wars and interventions).

The only losers are the peasants in these particular wars whilst the people that wield power at the top, sit and watch from the stands. Whether thousands lose their lives or not, it doesn't matter - only that the objective is achieved.

The people at the top are crooks and thieves. Obama is just another puppet that has told lie after lie.

Comment

We have indeed been fortunate enough to be on the more secure side of things.

However its the deceit, lies and propaganda we are fed that I object to. We are constantly fed lies and more lies by the government and media (taking away from us the real reasons behind these wars and interventions).

The only losers are the peasants in these particular wars whilst the people that wield power at the top, sit and watch from the stands. Whether thousands lose their lives or not, it doesn't matter - only that the objective is achieved.

The people at the top are crooks and thieves. Obama is just another puppet that has told lie after lie.
                  Yeah I agree

Comment

1. I never said it didn't or hasn't happened.

2. I'm mirin your tinfoil hat
                    Tinfoil hat??? I'm no conspiracy theorist lunatic. Examples I gave are factual. Cannot be despituted. The US has repeatedly overthrown or attempted to overthrow democratically elected presidents.

As for the Syria chemical weapons what I'm saying as of now there is no factual evidence that shows the Syrian government used them and being that we know for a fact Islamic militias have used chemical weapons in the past, likely even only months ago, we should not dismess the possibility it was the rebels who are guilty of many atrocities themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Tinfoil hat??? I'm no conspiracy theorist lunatic. Examples I gave are factual. Cannot be despituted. The US has repeatedly overthrown or attempted to overthrow democratically elected presidents.

As for the Syria chemical weapons what I'm saying as of now there is no factual evidence that shows the Syrian government used them and being that we know for a fact Islamic militias have used chemical weapons in the past, likely even only months ago, we should not dismess the possibility it was the rebels who are guilty of many atrocities themselves.
                      Perhaps I took your 'ironic isn't it' comment the wrong way

As far as Syria, chemical weapons or not, the only reason I'll rage if we invade is only because our nation is broke and broken, and dabbling in other peoples morality issues is the last thing we should be focusing on ATM IMO. We don't need to start another conflict that'll cost billions of dollars...a day...and cost us many more lives.
                      Last edited by ~AK49~; 08-31-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X