No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Confident He Can Beat, Knock Carl Froch Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a complete waste of a fight.

Carl doesn't have too many fights left in him, he wants them to be against top opponents. Stevenson wants the pay-day but he's not worth fighting as he adds nothing to Froch's legacy and brings nothing to the table.

Comment

The Peado Rapist couldn't even knock out his past.......or Darnell Boone.....Or David Whittom or Marlon Hayes or Carl ****erham.....hard to see the scum knocking out Froch.

Comment

anyone on hear that honestly believes stevenson can beat or even KO froch, come on man - Stevenson cannot out will or heart froch, Only fighters with elite technique can beat froch (Ward & Kessler) and doesn't froch have a top 3 chin in boxing - cats gt so emotional over the under dog, stevenson will get man handled, the fight with devon george showed me that, and stevenson is the one who got KO'd before - do your research and think before you type

Comment

I've watched a lot of Stevenson fights over the last few days, and there is no way he will win.

His technique is like Domestic level, and his chin is not the best.

He's a worse fighter than Lucian Bute (who also had brutal power), and this will look like the last couple of rounds of the Froch/Bute fight

Hell, Stevenson doesn't even have the resume that BUTE had, and that's saying something, he's never been in with anything remotley like a top fighter.

Comment

Learning of Stevenson's past over the course of the last few days, I'd love to see Froch spark his ass out.

Comment

carl froch has probably the hardest chin in the sport.
              this fellow must mean some other carl froch.

Comment

Working...
              X