No announcement yet.

Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
    Not that it was HIS fault he got handed a decision but I do resent him for running as soon as it turned into a war and felt Pac's power.

Before the fight, Bradley was all like "I'm here to fight", "Ima break this wall down", "It's my time", and this and that and you believe him cuz you see him go toe to toe. Soon as the heat turns up he's on his bicycle. Thought he had a little more machisimo that that.

With a broken left foot and sprained right ankle, Bradley still swept the last 3 rounds on the judges scorecards, including mine...

So what does that tell us about Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      So you noticed it too huh??
      He does far better than they thought, yet they think he is a bigger bum than before. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
        Useless thread? and yet you still came to put in your two sense.

and hiding???? sorry, that ain't me.
        Yeah, where have you been hiding all these years? For every 10 fans there's probably only one Bradley hater. The rest are all Pacquiao and Mayweather haters. We all know that bad decisions are the result of misjudgements. Why hate the boxer for it? Where where you when Pac was getting all this hate? So stupid to hate the boxer for it. So you're wrong. Bradley is too insignificant to be hated, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
          I had higher hopes for this one. Seems like I'm paying 60 bucks to watch Manny chase a guy around a ring.
          I had higher hopes of Manny fighting more than 45 seconds a round.

If you understand the simple concept of cutting the ring off, there shouldnt be chasing going on, and Bradley didnt run anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
            With a broken left foot and sprained right ankle, Bradley still swept the last 3 rounds on the judges scorecards, including mine...

Bradley lost 90% of the exchanges, and was bouncing around like a drug addict in a rave party when he got hit with a 3-4 punch combo..
            Thats why he injured his ankle, it happened during the fight, he did not enter the ring with that injury, that makes a huge difference.
            But i agree with the thread starter, Bradley shouldn't be blamed, Arum & the point judges should get all the hate, they deserve it.
            It seems like Pacquiao is going to retire soon, Arum wants to milk his cash cow dry before this happens.
            If the fight happened 2 years ago, the scorecoards would have been 3x 120-108 in favor of Pac.
            As a Mayweather fan i'm glad he left Top Rank, proves that Floyd is smart outside the ring too, can't say the same thing about Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post

That he got complacent?

For a guy with a "broken" he sure backed up just fine.

Comment

hey mooks u mad bro?..............

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I had higher hopes of Manny fighting more than 45 seconds a round.

If you understand the simple concept of cutting the ring off, there shouldnt be chasing going on, and Bradley didnt run anyway.
                  There's some merit in that argument. But what you're essentially saying is that if Pacquiao doesn't press the action, there wouldn't BE any action which sucks specially after all that talk Bradley did.

Challenger is suppose to take it to the champ. You take his title. So if the champ was idle for most of the round, the hell was the challenger doing? Bradley got a taste and wanted no part of it which explains why the late rounds lacked any drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                    I don't understand why a lot of the emotional pac fans are attacking bradley for the victory. What did Bradley do? Other than go out and give the best performance he could give - and while in pain!

I re-watched the fight and you can tell that his foot was bothering him. he looked very uncomfortable with his movement and was even switching south paw from time to time to probably eliminate the pressure on the foot.

while bradley wasn't doing much damage to pac, later in the fight, Pac was hardly even throwing punches until midway through the rounds - he was moving forward, but not doing anything.

I thought Pac was this great power puncher that everyone claims....

where was the KO to eliminate any controversy???
                    I did not like Bradley going into the fight because of his constant bragging and arrogance.There were 3 or 4 boxing scene top headlines every day from Bradley saying he was going to kill Pacquiao. It was easy work. He was going to KO him. He was 10 times better than Marquez, etc.. He totally disrespected Pacquiao who had shown him nothing but respect.Then there was his childish,bully tactic of trying to scare Pacquiao with mean faced stares.For all his big talk he did not take the fight to Pacquiao. He fought a hit and run type of fight. I did not hold that incredibly BAD decision against Bradley. He did not score the fight. You are bashing Pacquiao because he did not KO an undefeated fighter with a great chin who fought a safety first type of fight. Pacquiao hurt him many times and Bradley called him a beast and said he hit very hard. If Bradley stays away for the first two minutes of the round and Pacquiao gets more and harder punches in during the last minute he wins the round.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      hey mooks u mad bro?..............
                      Oh **** you still here loool. Nah. Everyone knows who won.

Comment

Working...
                      X