No announcement yet.

Metallica sends over 1.6 million Russians into a frenzy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    For someone who is so viciously nuthugging Metallica you sure don't know much about them.

Metallica hasn't been good since And Justice for All which is what I said. Master of Puppets was released before Justice.
    the albums released by 'tallica post AJFA were still good... it just so happened that the band raised the bar so high that those albums never quite measured up against their early releases in terms of excellence in songwriting and musicianship...

but on their own accord, the post AJFA releases were at their best... decent...
    Last edited by talip bin osman; 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      the albums released by 'tallica post AJFA were still good... it just so happened that the band raised the bar so high that those albums never quite measured up against their early releases in terms of excellence in songwriting and musicianship...
      I can agree with that

but on their own accord, the post AJFA releases were at their best... decent...
      Sad But True and the Turn the Page cover were the only songs after AJFA that I liked. Everything else IMO, was trash.

I can't comment on Death Magnetic though because I have yet to listen to it.

Comment

For someone who is so viciously nuthugging Metallica you sure don't know much about them.

Metallica hasn't been good since And Justice for All which is what I said. Master of Puppets was released before Justice.

Metallica has been good forever. If you dot like it then go do some mexican hat dance ****

Comment

• [/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I can agree with that

Sad But True and the Turn the Page cover were the only songs after AJFA that I liked. Everything else IMO, was trash.

I can't comment on Death Magnetic though because I have yet to listen to it.
            Death Magnetic actually has some really good return to form songs, comparable to what Kill em All did. They threw in Black and Load style songs that keep the album from being truly good, but the metal there is actually good.

Comment

• Think of a concert with Metallica and Pink Floyd, that would be SICK. R U unforgiven 2?

Comment

Working...
              X