Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE wathcers, Wrestlemania is going to suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was quite sad was HHH last Monday coming in and fighting Brock Lesnar. Lesnar gets a legit cut on his forehead from a screw that was around the ring post and the cameras did everything they could to not show the blood. I can understand not trying to be like ECW, but damn their audience now more than ever is geared towards the 8-13 year old demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      What was quite sad was HHH last Monday coming in and fighting Brock Lesnar. Lesnar gets a legit cut on his forehead from a screw that was around the ring post and the cameras did everything they could to not show the blood. I can understand not trying to be like ECW, but damn their audience now more than ever is geared towards the 8-13 year old demographic.
      Yep wouldn't show the blood but it was ok to show HHH's piss patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Yep wouldn't show the blood but it was ok to show HHH's piss patch.

Rofl rolololololo,oll you made my day bro

Comment

Apparently they don't test for HGH from what I read. WWE sucks, the wrestlers seem too corny and everything seems too rehearsed. Back in the day you felt everything was happening on the spot. Look at a prime HBK, he knew how to play a PROPER heel. He had mic skills and amazing wrestling. The people in the WWE roster now seem to be actors with **** wrestling or decent wrestlers but with no mic skills whatsoever and a ****ty gimmick.

Comment

WWE should go back to 4 big events a year and get rid of all those ****ing basement dwellers that live with their parents age 30 that make up 99% of the crowd. Look around the arena and you don't see many families anymore just a bunch of grown men screaming like little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              WWE should go back to 4 big events a year and get rid of all those ****ing basement dwellers that live with their parents age 30 that make up 99% of the crowd. Look around the arena and you don't see many families anymore just a bunch of grown men screaming like little girls.
              Haha, when did they ever have families? IN the 80's NWA days maybe? I mean it's catered to young people more than grown up's anyway. But at it's peak in the mid 90's to early 2000's, it was nothing but trailer trash in the audience. They've tried their dearest to expend and diversify their audience. That's why they're catering to the Hip-Hop/Rap industry.

But you're right, still plenty of 'basement dwellers'. I was at a house show last year, and had a mutant sit next to me. Guy could barely walk, ungroomed beard, old ass WWF T-shirt from the 90's that lost it's coloring. Pitiful.

Comment

Working...
              X