Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Martinez Can Beat Mayweather, But Not Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Ricky should just keep his mouth shut and stick to doing whatever the hell he's doing besides talk about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Martinez will beat everyone......run for the hills punks, Sergio runs this world.
      High five! lmao

Comment

merry x mas Ricky, it's snowing in his nose again

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
          Martinez is far from 27.
          Wow, imagine if Martinez were 27 and still had another 10 good years in his career!

Comment

Who cares about what Ricky has to say...didn't he just get stopped not too long ago. He seems to be forgetting that, for some reason.

Comment

Ricky Hatton can do more coke than Tony Montana but not more than Tim Tebow...

Comment

this is pretty funny

Comment

Floyd came out a while back and stated that he is willing to fight anyone from 154 on down. Why are his fanboys *****ing and moaning about something that Floyd himself said he's willing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Floyd came out a while back and stated that he is willing to fight anyone from 154 on down. Why are his fanboys *****ing and moaning about something that Floyd himself said he's willing to do.
                    Because they feel certain he'll (Floyd) lose so they feel the need to make up excuses for him. Personally, I think it'd be great fight, that's why I hope it happens. I'm not crossing my fingers though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Martinez will beat everyone......run for the hills punks, Sergio runs this world.
                      Sergio is a useless **** running scared of GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X