No announcement yet.

Guerrero v Berto who u got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    I hadnt seen Aydin fight since Said Ouli but i think it showed the guerrero isnt a strong ww

Hes got rid of the ring rust & is bigger for this fight, he is a legit welterweight now. Berto will rehydrate something ridiculous no doubt but Guerrero actually looked the bigger man at the face off.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Hes got rid of the ring rust & is bigger for this fight, he is a legit welterweight now. Berto will rehydrate something ridiculous no doubt but Guerrero actually looked the bigger man at the face off.
      That doesnt mean stronger though...he's a natural lw still and only in his second fight at ww. Berto's a natural ww. Used to taking we shots and hitting ww's

I hope guerrero outboxes him though. I dont consider guerrero a better inside fighter than collazo though and berto hung with and beat collazo on my card by winning the last round of a fairly grueling fight

Comment

No one cares about this fight? (Except the usual suspects)

Comment

Pulling hard for Guerrero but I got Berto by tko.

Comment

Berto could gas out. He's a pretty flawed fighter but Guerrero may simply find out the heavier weight class doesn't suit him.

Comment

Ive got the Ghost on points if he can survive the early to mid rounds...i see a gassed Berto around the 5th or 6th back to his wild-swing-then-clinch act

Comment

Berto by domination. Most likely ending with Guerrero unconscious sprawled on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  For the record, guerrero is a better boxer imo but its going to be tough to overcome those physical disadvantages and bertos power.
                  ^^agree^^

plus guerrero didnt appear to me in his aydin fight to be carrying the weight
                  all that well. he was fighting sluggish with not that much power.
                  maybe he'll be in better shape this time.
                  figure berto is going to be like a run away freight train. beware robert. bet this don't go past 7.

Comment

I got Berto in this one. He is fast, powerful and young. I don't see Guerrero hurting Berto with his punches

Comment

I voted Berto by KO. I don't think Guerrero belongs at 147. He would make a good lightweight and maybe beat Broner. Berto is a stong welterweight. Berto has an average chin but I don't think Guerrero has the power to really hurt him. Berto is a fast hard puncher. If Guerrero can stay on his feet all 12 rounds he could win on points with good boxing and stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X