No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    He needs to shut the hell up!!! I don't care how long he's been watching boxing, his opinion is no better than anyone else's.
    Opinions are not all equal.

His opinion is better than yours.

You lack experience, son.

Comment

I wonder how many bad things Larry Merchant has said about Erik Morales. Or MAB. or Manny Pacquiao. Or Ali.
      Oh that's right...he doesn't say anything bad about them cuz they had BALLS. Merchant is a fan and doesn't take **** from anyone.

It's mostly Floyd's loyal fanboys and homers that don't like Larry Merchant. I personally admire the guy. Larry is one of the most respected boxing figures, along with Bert Sugar.

Floyd fans definitely have a grudge against him.

Comment

You don't **** with Larry.

Comment

Larry is God.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

You don't **** with Larry.
            hahaha! Larry's a legend. Look at his face! He wanted to rip this dude's jugular vein out from his assh0le. Then as if nothing happened, he continues his interview.

LMAO. Larry's worth building a shrine and monument for.

Comment

Who esle can't stand this guy? He's always got something negative to say and he's overly critical. "This fight is boring guys need to start knocking people out...blah, blah blah." Why don't u get your old ass ino the ring and entertain us?!!! These guys put their blood sweat and tears into the sport and he all he wants to do is be critical. Larry, shut your old ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Larry is the man.

HBO commentating is going to suck when he leaves.

Honestly is not the same when Max Kellerman goes in for Larry. And, I like Max, he just not better than Merchant

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                  hahaha! Larry's a legend. Look at his face! He wanted to rip this dude's jugular vein out from his assh0le. Then as if nothing happened, he continues his interview.

LMAO. Larry's worth building a shrine and monument for.
                  True story.

Comment

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
                    This is something Larry would say to you. He calls himself FootWork777 but the only foot work he'll be seeing is my both my foot going his azz.

Comment

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
                      This is something Larry would say to you. He calls himself FootWork777 but the only foot work he'll be seeing is both my foot going his azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X