Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Haye or Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye no doubt. I'm tired of these boring ass heavy's. haye and Arreola are the only hope

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
      We will find out how much Vitali fits into that mould. But past history shows us that Haye has been successful against A) tall fighters B) Eastern European fighters. Herbie is similar but not in the class of Haye, Haye does everything better than Herbie.
      We'll know once and for all how good Haye is on Sep 12.

Comment

I said Haye, not for any particular reason except that I think that it would be good for boxing. A Haye win, as unlikely as that would be, would create a great deal more exicitement than the Klitscho rein has.

Comment

I hear a lot of "Haye, because it would be good for boxing" responses. But didn't Haye say he wants to win a HW title and then go fight in MMA? I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            I hear a lot of "Haye, because it would be good for boxing" responses. But didn't Haye say he wants to win a HW title and then go fight in MMA? I'm confused.
            I don't really get it either, since he's openly admitted to wanting to retire or have one lone defence of the title if he wins it. Not particularly in the best interest of boxing, come to think of it...

Comment

Working...
            X