Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the only guy that can beat mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I legit believe that floyd would have picked prime manny apart. IN my opinion, manny fights reckless and plays right into Floyd's hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny tyson View Post
      I legit believe that floyd would have picked prime manny apart. IN my opinion, manny fights reckless and plays right into Floyd's hand.
      Don't think it would have been that easy, otherwise Floyd would have actually taken the fight. Thing is I believe Floyd would win the fight however there's still that risk that a 1 may appear in his record

Comment

• Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
        Don't think it would have been that easy, otherwise Floyd would have actually taken the fight. Thing is I believe Floyd would win the fight however there's still that risk that a 1 may appear in his record
        Floyd couldnt take the fight because Manny took off , what is wrong with you clowns its like you think it didnt happen , Floyd was left at the alter and Manny went for an inhouse sparing session with Clottey because he refused random OST with Floyd .

Comment

• Pacquiao is the only guy that can beat mayweather

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr actually agrees with this TS. Reason why he ducked the Pacman. "You gotta be crazy to turn down a $150 million offer," according to uncle Roger, especially when you call yourself "Money."

Comment

• If Mayweather wasn't scared, he would make the fight now.

Comment

• Pacquaio WAS the only guy who could beat Mayweather around 2008-10 and even then it was 50/50.

Mayweather puts a clinic on Pac now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                The thing is that these Floyd fans are getting so brave now that they are saying Manny never stood a chance YET Floyd and his fans kept on putting roadblocks to prevent this fight from happening. Again, now they are saying even if Manny was on PEDs, he had no chance but not too long ago, Floyd, Floyd Sr and company were singing a different tune.

Even now, Floyd Sr is getting a little braver but even with testing he pulled this statement:

"Pacquiao is a good one to fight now, he was not good before (too risky???)
                Oh yes, hell yes. He got to take every test! Anytime someone do stuff like that, he have to take every test. I’ll make sure that Floyd make him take every test.
                ...... If anything looks strange, little Floyd getting buckled or this and that by Pacquiao, then somebody is going to have to answer to this. We would have to stop that fight right there to see what the hell is going on with Pacquiao, cause something won’t be right, believe that. " - Floyd Sr.
                Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                amen, aint our fault floyd aint take the fight. i wouldnt have neither, **** can blame him. but for floyd fanboys to sit here nd say floyd wouldve beat manny, IF HE COULDVE, HE WOULDVE, BELIEVE ME! floyds 46-0 he ONLY fights who he KNOWS he gna beat. /end thread
                Originally posted by Twako View Post
                bah..
                floyd was scared of a prime pacquiao.
                floyd is still scared of a has-been pacquiao.
                no need to rub it in, the whole boxing world already knows floyd ducked the one-dimensional asian.

all the fl0wmos are holding on to is the woulda coulda shoulda senario
                imagine what would have happened if Manny just said from the beginning "yeah I'll take the test, no problem."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  imagine what would have happened if Manny just said from the beginning "yeah I'll take the test, no problem."
                  Floyd would have said, "40M flat and zero PPV for you Pacman. And you have to leave Arum and be with TMT. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr actually agrees with this TS. Reason why he ducked the Pacman. "You gotta be crazy to turn down a $150 million offer," according to uncle Roger, especially when you call yourself "Money."
                    rog is full of it. floyd wasn't going to make 150 million get out with that lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Salinger- View Post
                      Floyd would have said, "40M flat and zero PPV for you Pacman. And you have to leave Arum and be with TMT. "
                      I thought you didn't like playing chess with pigeons.

Of course you would post something like this.When manny makes a decision that doesn't live up to the image you have of him, blame him, not someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X