Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight Sun Tzu tactics, the art of War. I'm sure this is more about getting the inside scoop on Pacquiao's camp, I don't buy that after all these years Floyd actually is in need of a S&C coach. It's official, the big fight will go down in 2015, I say September since it can be promoted as Floyd's "last fight" therefore creating more suspense. Good thing Pacquiao is facing soft opposition in his next fight, that means he will look good meaning renewed interest in the big fight from folks who feel its too late. For May I see Floyd finally giving Khan what he's begging for, a beatdown. Then it's on to September.

Comment

2years? I thought he was retiring after next September. Floyd's on that juice.

Comment

What kind of a person accuses a fighter of taking PED's, then several years later hire his s&c coach? lol only a dishonest scumbag would do something like that. Its a shame because he is such a great fighter but he really has no integrity.

Comment

floyd going full time on them ariza shakes i see.

Comment

Why he need a 2 year contract for stretching?

Comment

Comment

Jus stretching doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Why he need a 2 year contract for stretching?
                  Nice one. I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                    I'm thinking Pac in May and then Pac again in September. Plus Ariza tells Mayweather everything about Pac.
                    Ariza is a boxing whore he's getting pass around

Comment

Floyd: Ok I'm ready Ariza, I want to be walking through fighters also.

Ariza: We'll you got to hit hard and just give it your all.

Floyd: You mean PAC wasn't doing that because of the shake.

Ariza: What shake, you mean the vitamin powder shake. That's just Vitamin drink.

Floyd: Then what's my point of hiring you 2 years for.

Comment

Working...
                      X