Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves the Mayweather fight,Khan or Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deserves the Mayweather fight,Khan or Thurman?

Amir Khan

Keith Thurman

Do either of these guys deserve a shot at Mayweather?Does someone else deserve the fight?Whats you opinions?

Manny Pacquiao is the only welterweight that he should be fighting right now. He just beat Bradley to reclaim the #2 spot.

Comment

I'd be happy enough with either fight but I think kahn is far more likely as he brings a lot more money

Comment

Deserves is such a bad word. Khan hasn't done anything to earn a title shot at ww.

Thurman has earned it more than Khan by virtue of his actually fighting and winning more fights in the ww division than Khan has.

Comment

Khan won the poll in the first place, let him get the shot.

Comment

Neither deserve the fight.
            Would rather a Cotto rematch, Bradley or Danny Garcia even Brook is a more attractive fight (albeit injured atm)

Manny isn't included because he won't fight him.

Comment

Floyd's last 2 fights will be Khan and Thurman. Thurman will be the 'passing of the torch' moment.

I'm confident Khan will be Floyd's next opponent. Why else would Khan join Al Haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Deserves is such a bad word. Khan hasn't done anything to earn a title shot at ww.

Thurman has earned it more than Khan by virtue of his actually fighting and winning more fights in the ww division than Khan has.

What word would you like me to use Mr Dunn?

Comment

I don't know. I think Khan would be more competitive that Thurman IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    What word would you like me to use Mr Dunn?
                    I didn't mean to come off as If I was criticizing you, keeper of the greatest thread on NSB. My apologies. I just hate "deserve" and prefer "earn", only because I think guys who fight and beat the top contenders should get title fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X