No announcement yet.

Type "Coward Boxer" in google search and tell me what pops up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Your search will bring you upon Floyd Mayweather. Also known as The Rich Coward (TRC)

Comment

If this was Floyd, I doubt people here will shit their pants lol. You have people calling him a coward in public to his face even with his huge bodyguards surrounding him, and Floyd still feels threatened, lol.

Comment

Floyd is the only boxer I've ever heard of to threaten to cancel the fight the day before over not letting his opponent wear commission approved MX gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Floyd is the only boxer I've ever heard of to threaten to cancel the fight the day before over not letting his opponent wear commission approved MX gloves
            My HEALTH MY HEALTH and his fans still don't think he is a scaredy cat.

Wtf type of boxer goes into boxing and worries about their health? boxing is the worst sport to even worry about your health, and the worst part is he said no wonder people are dying and he blame the horse hair gloves,smh, and him and ellerbe were even saying they want to take it a step further and ban horse hair gloves and use head gear to clean up the sport along with the drug testing.

Comment

Shlt expect Hectari to get 1000 greens from the one who red k him from the rios thread. hahaha

but good job! Peds expert in .....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                My HEALTH MY HEALTH and his fans still don't think he is a scaredy cat.

Wtf type of boxer goes into boxing and worries about their health? boxing is the worst sport to even worry about your health, and the worst part is he said no wonder people are dying and he blame the horse hair gloves,smh, and him and ellerbe were even saying they want to take it a step further and ban horse hair gloves and use head gear to clean up the sport along with the drug testing.
                Good place to start would be his own gym. Not a good look when you're on this drug crusade yet 80% of your stable has came up with a positive test. Doesn't his prized possession "Love" use horse hair gloves too....on top of being a doper? So much irony.

Comment

Bhop said it best:

Hopkins: "Well Floyd had personal stuff to say about Rick Ross, too. He knows me, and he would never say anything to my face. Floyd ain***8217;t no gangster like he thinks he is. I***8217;m not a part of the Hip-hop world when it comes to a rapper. I***8217;m a part of Hip-Hop when it comes to the streets. You can pull up my record. But I don***8217;t back the ignorant days of my past and having to spend years in a 5 by 5 cell. I know how these dudes would really be if they weren***8217;t surrounded by gold watches, diamonds, and all that. It means nothing to me, and I don***8217;t have to play the buffoon like the system wants.

I don***8217;t have a self-esteem problem, Floyd does. I***8217;m 45; he***8217;s like a young boy to me. I was schooled by old heads.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Good place to start would be his own gym. Not a good look when you're on this drug crusade yet 80% of your stable has came up with a positive test. Doesn't his prized possession "Love" use horse hair gloves too....on top of being a doper? So much irony.
                    They don't really care about peds that is why, they only started being vocal when Floyd said Pac was on peds, than they wanted to clean up the sport lol

Comment

Working...
                    X