• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iiiiiiiiiits SHowtime!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Man shut the hell up.
      When you been in the game as long as Ishe Smith has, been through ups and downs and finally becoming a champion well into your thirties......Dude has a right to get emotional.
      Ok tough guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        What a horrible fight lol... this was so damn ugly.
        Listening to the commentators mentioning how difficult it was to score the fight because it was so boring was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Where is that Prick who said he hoped Cornelius was going to get rid of "D level" Ishe????? Ishe was no D level fighter. I just sent the first ever email to Ishe as a Champ cause I sent it the split second he won.
          I was with 3 people, 2 of whom sent Smith an email and the other to poor old Corney about a minute before the decision. I didn't bother to play such games. The thing about ideas is that someone else always has the same thought. Some carry it through, others don't.

Comment

I was just kidding. A good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
              If k9 rejected those fighters than the right thing for the ibf to do would've Been to strip him. Not throw in a undeserving challenger.
              Its called a VOLUNTARY defense. You fight your mandatory fight (which was spinks) to keep your title, and then you can fight whoever you want without a purse bid. Some people choose big unification fights, or fights with big names to make lots of money. Some people choose tuneup fights. k9 chose Ishe, which is his right, so i cant blame the ibf. But the recent run of 154lb IBF champs hasnt been so hot, and the future isnt looking good either.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                If k9 rejected those fighters than the right thing for the ibf to do would've Been to strip him. Not throw in a undeserving challenger.
                Well, I'm sure K9 people wanted the fight because they thought Ishe Smith was a easier W than Kirkland.

Comment

Props goes out to Ishe for digging deep and getting the win.

Comment

Two borderline bums equals an "ugly" fight as expected. Ishe is below average much like Randall Bailey whom will lose in his very first defense. James Kirkland would've stopped K9. This is not a legit World Championship bout. Canelo Alvarez Vs Austin Trout is. Both dominates Ishe IF it ever happens but it won't. Molina gonna take that IBF belt soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X