No announcement yet.

Three fights have fell through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three fights have fell through

for Canelo alvarez. Now do you guys think Austin trout is the right match for Canelo on Sept 15? who should he fight? ior better yet who would you pay to see him fight?

I would like to see a rematch against Ulises Solis.

Canelo is strong but is slow. He got a lucky right hand in Solis chin the first time, and I think Archi will be expecting it all day long this time.

Solis UD12

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      I would like to see a rematch against Ulises Solis.

Canelo is strong but is slow. He got a lucky right hand in Solis chin the first time, and I think Archi will be expecting it all day long this time.

Solis UD12
      uh? was that a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        uh? was that a joke?
        you bet, a pretty lame one.

Comment

I would like him to fight Vanes so he can break his ass up and shut him up too. Dude is the best fighter at twitter ever. He deserves to get his face beat in.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            I would like him to fight Vanes so he can break his ass up and shut him up too. Dude is the best fighter at twitter ever. He deserves to get his face beat in.
            his face already looks beat in

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              hahahaha boom!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                have you guys seen "Behind Enemy Lines" with owen wilson? owen wilson looks like one those eastern european army grunts. esta feo el hijo de la chingada y aparte de eso es bien bocon el puto ojala que canelo le rompa su madre literally

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  vanes martirosyan isn't that bad of a fighter man. he has a decent shot against alvarez. i think he possibly wins the first couple rounds but after alvarez comes on, it's anyone's fight. he whooped chavez easily in sparring, but then again, that was just sparring. vanes is just annoying as hell by calling everyone out and then not stepping up to actually fight any of them.
                  i would like to see alvarez fight trout. trout beat his own brother for the belt he has now in their hometown. trout isn't a devastating puncher from the fights i've seen of him (like last 4) so i think it would make for a great boxing matchup. if alvarez can beat trout i give him a shot at beating other top 154ers like molina and lara. beating and stopping guys like k9 or kirkland doesn't show much since imo both have flaws and they're beneath the talents of molina, lara, and trout.

Comment

i think he should fight cotto, and hopefully win by ko these other guys like lara and k9 or vanes who are they? ni en sus casas los conosen. we know who they are but the rest of the people dont so the best choice i see for canelo is cotto.....

Comment

Working...
                    X