No announcement yet.

Mosley has symptoms of Parkinson's disease

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley has symptoms of Parkinson's disease

I saw an interview of Mosley on ESPN with Brian Kenny and Teddy Atlas after the weigh-in and Mosley is showing some symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Mosley's hands are shaking abnormally. I hope it don't get worse with the beating that he will receive tonight from Pacquiao.

Man I hope Pac tries to end the fight quickly. I too don't want to see Shane get a beating like the ones Cotto or Margo got. Shane's too nice of a person to receive that type of beating.

Comment

pac does not have huge one punch ko power unless he really sits on his punch which he does not do at 147

it will be a sustained beating of volume ounching from pac, its a shame but mosley will be forced into retirement by pac

Comment

yeah i also noticed it on his speech whenthey aired 24 7

Comment

One thing is sure, his speak pattern has change from like 10 years ago.. same like Toney.

Comment

You mean this interview?

http://youtu.be/AzhWubAwNeM (They disabled embedding)

He's just holding his hand. I also saw his speech at the last presser and his hands were normal. I just think he's punch drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              I saw an interview of Mosley on ESPN with Brian Kenny and Teddy Atlas after the weigh-in and Mosley is showing some symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Mosley's hands are shaking abnormally. I hope it don't get worse with the beating that he will receive tonight from Pacquiao.
              nazim won't pull a garcia... he'll throw in the towel

Comment

I saw the same interivew and Shane seemed fine to me.

At the end of the day, Shane has been asking for this fight and now he's got it.

He's been doing a lot of talking and now it's time to put some muscle behind his hustle.

While I'm not sure that Manny can knock Shane out, I sure hope Bayless and Nazim have the decency to stop the fight once Shane is taking a furious beating.

Comment

Man, I have been noticing it too. Hope it's just my imagination.

Comment

Working...
                  X