Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Partner 'I sparred Pacquiao & Mayweather but Floyd hits harder than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    *******s can stand it. floyd is stonger, faster and hit harder than pacroid.
    you make a valid point and your a *******. nice.

Also Marquez says Manny hits harder then Floyd. Guess Marquez is a ******* too.

Comment

You won't convince me that Mayweather hits harder

Comment

There's a reason this guy's a sparring partner

Ask Hatton who hits harder

Floyd's the better boxer, but trying to claim he hits harder is BS, and something only nuthuggers would say in order to take attention away from the fact that he goes on vacation, and then comes back when pac announces his fight
        Last edited by ts33; 08-24-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

wait, so if floyd hits harder than pac, then floyd must be on PEDs right?

Comment

Ok no point in arguing with *****s. Floyd hits harder, is stronger, faster, has a better chin, has all the advantages, yet is putting up barriers to making the fight.

Because he hasnt got the bravery of Pac. Pacs got a better CV still though hence FOTD.

Comment

It all depends at which weight he sparred all of these guys!! i would naturally
              expect marg and mosley to be the 2 heavy hitters. but if you spar pac @ 130
              and floyd @140 there would be a noticable diff. He didnt say at what weight
              he sparred each at.

Comment

Working...
              X