Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solid 16 hrs of drinking yesterday. F U world cup!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I just like drinking beer sometimes for the taste.

Forget getting buzzed on it because I have to have at least 5 shots of Jameson's with it to feel anything.

Drinking beer to get drunk is kind of like playing blackjack.

It's a grinder's game.

Happy 4th Walt!
    back atcha jrek. I drank beer and cognac on the rocks (courvoisier Napoleon) and had a couple shots of jack throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      The world cup fucked me up on holiday. I went out for the first match, drank **** loads all the way through until the last match then carried on until early morning.

I've never been so hungover in my entire life, I'm usually fine by 11am, I was still hurting 2 days later
      2 days Mersey? Sounds like there might have been some extracurricular activity besides the booze.

Comment

Holy gee willikers batman.

I think you might yourself a problem there sir haha

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I like you a little bit more because of this post.

You just covered most of the beers that I like.

Stop trying to steal my steeze.

Jacky, point of this thread is see who has my longevity and stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Stop trying to steal my steeze.

Jacky, point of this thread is see who has my longevity and stamina.
            Vids or gtfo.

And it has to be time lapse too.

Comment

Session drinking is made easier by choosing the right drinks and making sure that there aren't any gaps where the mouth watering beers aren't being consumed. For breakfast guinness is my drink of preference as it's easy on the stomach and has filling qualities which satisfy my rumbling stomach.

As the day progresses along as it so often does and the temperature increases ice cold lager get's my vote. However anything over 5% is a mistake and one which those with a weak constitution may not be able to recover from.

To end the days unsavory activities a good dark rum comes as a God send. Especially when mixed Old Jamaica ginger beer and some fresh lime.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                10 am to 2 am.

Stupid world cup had to start so early. At least I got a hr of training in. All day and night drinkfest and eatfest. Anyone else commit grevious assault on their liver yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                X